With Championship and Season Cancellations Looming... NCAA Must Do What Is Right

I mean part of this is selfish because I want Nick Piccinnini to wrestle at 125 for OSU forever.

9 Likes

Then they could grad transfer . /s

Tournament is cancelled…I hate corona

Mike Boynton is onboard with this idea as well.

7 Likes

So only take Cam and use up our last scholarship

3 Likes

Well, it sounds like with what Boynton wants that we would be able to bring back any/all of the four graduating guys if we wanted and still fill our final two scholarships as well.

But do we really want all the seniors back?

1 Like

Probably not, but my point was that even if we did get Cam back, we could still fill the last scholarship with someone else as well.

I’m all for it if I get to see my dreams of Cade to Cam dishes down low!

I mean it wouldn’t be awful to have dizzy come in for a quick couple minutes and shots, if he is hot, leave him, cold you sit him the whole game. Lindy could become more of just a shooter. Cam would legitimately contribute and wouldn’t have to be the man. All three of those dudes could help be supporting players.

7 Likes

Your right but I don’t want Lindy and Dizzy taking time from Keylan or Chris Harris or MAM or some of those guys and get 3 years out of them instead of 4

Who? Guy can’t even get on the court.

1 Like

Not like they were getting play time anyways…

1 Like

No but surely the would with Lindy gone and Dizzy

This could make the transfer portal very interesting…

1 Like

I’m in favor of allowing current seniors an additional year at current school, no transfer. Can’t allow anyone to game the system in this case.

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel like there is ample opportunity to exploit this.

I love how Fran Fraschilla is behind this idea and this Kansas fan is against it and why.

6 Likes

I’m sure that same fan thinks it’s perfectly “fair” that KU would’ve been allowed to play for, and possibly win, a NC while having five Level I violations hanging over them.

Cannot stand KU basketball fans. They are every bit as entitled and obnoxious as OU football fans.

6 Likes