With Illingworth Gone, Cowboys Inexperienced at QB Behind Sanders

Stay on topic froto, why was he offered a scholarship at THE university of Oklahoma if he was overrated

The answer is look at the results. He never went and he never beat them.

Hmm what a pansy response that is :rofl: “they offered him a scholarship because look at the results, and he never beat them”. The commentary on this blog is just fantastic sometimes :rofl:

And what was the reason he chose OSU over OU and playing for national titles?

Idk ? why did OU offer him a scholarship? How did he end up the leading passer of all time in the big 8 if he was so terrible?

If you have Thomas or Sanders in the backfield, who would worry about someone passing the ball?

Looks like they should’ve!

Oh really? How many times did he beat OU or Nebraska?

I didn’t know the qb was the only one who played the games :thinking:

If he was so good that national champion teams are offering him scholarships and a conference passing leader, surely he beat at least one Blueblood ranked in the top ten with his arm.

The NFL was so impressed that Pat Jones had to beg someone to come look at him as a favor.

As usual no real response, how many blue bloods did Barry or Thurman beat?

Yet they went on to prove what they could do while Gundy still can’t beat OU most years and has 1/3 of the titles of Baylor.

Lmao your obsession with Gundy is cute

At least he has more Bedlam loses than any coach in history. He’s in the history books.

Well don’t cry too much! Only Oklahoma state coach to win an outright conference championship in over 6 decades.

1 Like

Tell Gundy the 80’s called and want their haircut and playbook back.

Lol you can’t stand it that he’s successful, one day I’d like to have a beer with ya and you can tell me what Gundy did to you back in the day :joy:

1 Like

That’s because he’s the longest tenured because he’s a good coach…

1 Like

Is every coach that has won the conference in less years a better coach?

Who at Oklahoma state did?