With the 1st pick in the 2021 NBA Draft

Woj :bomb:

2 Likes

So, youā€™re saying there is a chance.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Really glad Boynton is going to be there tonight, both because that must be so awesome to see a kid you coached and recruited get selected to the NBA much less #1 and also just the optics for our program.

The same can be said for having Eskimo Joes being shown and hopefully a big crowd going crazy

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t sure Boynton would be there. I know heā€™s been really busy w/ media stuff today. No surprise there.

1 Like

Good for Russ? Lakers are at least gonna be competitive in the west.

1 Like

I just want to see the combination of personalities with Russ and Bron

3 Likes

Thatā€™d be fun

3 Likes

So happy for Cade. He really seems like such a genuinely good dude who has earned every bit of success heā€™s having.

I also love that heā€™s opening up more about his daughter and how much she means to him and motivates him, just awesome all around.

4 Likes

Now that Cade is drafted, who is the next cowboy drafted?

Avery and Bryce

1 Like

Josh giddey?!

2 Likes

Thunder always doing the dumbest things :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Avery, Bryce, Kalib and Cisse are all up next

1 Like

What is presti doing

1 Like

Cowboy legend. Canā€™t wait to see what he does in the NBA :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Iā€™m actually kinda stoked about Giddey. Perfect fit for the new age Thunder: might be the best passer in this draft, high IQ player, and I think his shooting will improve. He basically had the same stats in the Australian NBL as Lamelo Ball, won rookie of the year there, and is a year younger than Cade.

Iā€™m way more pissed about them trading 16 for two future firsts. Like, how many draft picks do we need before we start using them for something???

1 Like

All of them.

1 Like