With the 1st pick in the 2021 NBA Draft

An OSU basketball player is about to go #1 overall in the NBA draft. Truly remarkable, considering where the program was just a few years ago.

10 Likes

Cade and coach Boynton bring me hope in this dark, uncertain time.

6 Likes

That’s what I like :sunglasses:

5 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Kyrie might make it even easier for Cade to get a shoe deal soon. :eyes::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Cade getting toasted by Mayes right now. He isn’t a PG or athletic. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The amount of willpower you have to listen to that man every day is quite impressive.

9 Likes

I turned it off yesterday because I got tired of the Sh!!!t parade he was putting on OSU and Dr. Shrum.

3 Likes

I bet he watched a total of zero games. Dude is the definition of a :clown_face:

1 Like

Wait…Sam Mayes is an NBA scout?! I had no clue! Every GM in the league, each of whom make more money than Sam will see in a lifetime, want Cade. They would take him without a second’s hesitation. There’s a reason he’s going #1 on Thursday night. He’s THAT good. Sam proving he’s clueless once again. Thank God I don’t have to listen to that in Stilly.

3 Likes

Today is the day! Is Cade headed to Detroit? Or will there be a surprise trade?

2 Likes

MBB social media has promotion of potential #1 picks on lockdown.

4 Likes

:lock:

2 Likes

Like, half locked. For Detroit, to be clear

2 Likes

Oh, hi draft thread.

6 Likes

Thunder fans today

6 Likes

JUST DO IT THUNDER!!! I’m not even a fan, but I want Cade in OKC so bad. Having him close would be such a recruiting tool for Mike. He could take recruits to see Cade play on their visits. :exploding_head:

5 Likes