- “Last Christmas” by Wham!
- “Wonderful Christmas Time” by Paul McCartney
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” by anybody
- “Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer” by Elmo & Patsy
- “Christmas Shoes” by NewSong
- Other (put in comments)
All I Want for Christmas - Mariah Carey
Some very bad ones on the list and Christmas Shoes is rightfully leading, but these are very bad as well.
Do They Know It’s Christmas - Band Aid 1984
8 Days of Christmas - Destiny’s Child
Definitely one I’m the sickest of. I actually think it’s a good song, but man it’s so played by now. We need a multi-year hiatus from it.
That sob story Charlie Brown one. Ugh.
Can’t believe “Christmas Wrapping” by The Waitresses didn’t make the list. (I voted for “Sir Paul plays random synth notes to a randomly changing beat and repeats the same phrase over and over again” in its absence). That song makes me long for Dec 26th.