WVU Beats Baylor

Excuses

You point out how bad we are bedlam
Ive just showed you a worse one and you got Michigan in the last 21 years.

Sure if you think briles was great so auburn tosu and usc are great. Me point out how bad ku is is a fact.

No excuses. Your the excuse guy. You all over the place trying your best to make a point.

1 Like

Everyone of those schools has changed coaches and I am guessing many have had multiple loosing seasons. I would love to win a championship, but would not trade a conference championship for multiple loosing seasons and not making a bowl. Maybe a national championship, but Auburn and LSU have had struggles as much as success.

How many winning seasons equal one conference title? The answer is, no amount of winning seasons can equal one conference title because a conference title means you’re the best in the conference.

One of Wisconsin title was by default. Michigan has one and a worse record in their rival game. You cant compare these schools to osu. Go get a new hobby.

2 Likes

Dumbace, I wasn’t the one who brought up teams from other conferences.

Yea your showing your brilliance. I never said not to bring up teams from other conferences
Im taking about comparing us with titles to more elite programs.

Your never in the real world. Ive never said that there isnt a coach that could make osu better. Your deal is you think any coach can do it.

3 Likes

Get him Robert!

I wanted to chime in here on the wv thread to say I’m glad we haven’t played them at night in awhile . I’ve been to Morgantown in the afternoon and they’re still rowdy as hail

3 Likes

They were missing 10 to 15 k. Its sad fans give up. They missed a great game. Thats big 12 football

1 Like

Robert makes jug look like some illiterate , I feel sorry for him and his daughter when we both startđŸ€Ș jug claims he went to college, I think itss so like most goon fans. She bought a T-shirt

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a tough environment. I think Baylor is better than them, they just got them scheduled in a tough spot.

1 Like

And now @robert28 runs and hides. Every year Gundy’s teams do this, every year the offensive line is a problem, every year Robert runs and hides.

Whos hiding. We lose 1 game and you think your a genius. I picked us to go 9 and 3.

2 Likes

Right? I don’t think anyone picked us to go undefeated, though you can always hope, and we play our toughest game maybe on our whole schedule, and everyone’s like “ah ha!” Idiots.

2 Likes

You are hiding. When we win you comment on every single post and half of your own post.

After the loss, :cricket::cricket::cricket: crickets

Ho-ho-hooooly saying the quiet parts out loud, Batman!

“Me, a good fan, I like to get on here and talk crap on my team the most when we lose.”

2 Likes

Your rite i have done single post. To 5 people who havent posted back. Now that your daughter is gone no one post back every 30 seconds. It took you a day, and it wasnt even what i posted about.

Not sure who you are talking about but I mainly point out the inept coaching.

Talking about you, boomer.

2 Likes

Then you are full of chit. I haven’t said much before or after. I’m quite content knowing that a few of you will be deleting your accounts soon.