10 Stats, Stories and Tidbits to Know ahead of Bedlam Football 2022

I think an uninjured OSU team is likely to be in the CC this year. Nothing you can do about the bad luck.

Here we go the D s&^ting the bed at the get go

Sanders was horrible early and not much better the rest of the way. 4 INT’s and legitimately had 4 others that could’ve been INT’s.

My predictions were dead wrong. Good game by the Sooners. Congrats, Ketch! Now, hand me my steaming pile of crow, please. I’ll wash it down with 1 more Keystone Lite.

3 Likes

Keystone?!? You gotta be better than that!!

Kudos to you for being one of the good ones. It was actually a pretty fun atmosphere. I thought the OSU uni’s were :fire: :fire:. I don’t get Gundy’s approach to Bedlam. There was one time after Sanders didn’t agree with it either. I thought Sanders was horrible early. I’ll also say for the people who want to say that Sanders wasn’t healthy…….bs. He threw it 67 times & ran it 17. That’s 84 plays. The dude is/was tough. There’s no chance he would’ve been that active & that involved in the run game if he wasn’t healthy.

1??

He was perfectly healthy. But 5 weeks of limited or no practice reps finally caught up to him on the worst possible night against the ONLY defense in the conference that you did not need to give hope to by forcing a bunch of crap behind a horrible o-line.

I’ve already had 4. :joy:

Yeah I don’t agree with that. I admit I haven’t watched every OSU game, but I’ve watched quite a bit of Sanders over the years. To me, he’s a really good college QB. His best attribute is his running ability. He’s tough. Seems like he’s a good teammate/leader. But……he throws some really bad balls at times. Erratic. Tonight was bad. The 3 picks in the 1st half. Hell he had about 5 balls in the 1st qtr that either were picks or hit defenders in the hands. Just all over the place at times.

He hadn’t played this badly since last year in Arlington. SS has always been a “have to live with both good and bad” QB. But twice last night that I can remember his receivers quit on routes and he threw elsewhere. One was an interception. So I do think lack of practice caught up to him.

1 Like