10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 21-20 Victory against Boise State

I figured out that u and logan have accepted ur part of the 3 stooges. Just waiting for Jeff.
I’m glad u can still laugh at urself.

That was his entire point you idiot!!! Hahaha and you didn’t get it. He even explained it in his post. Why do you think Logan said “no chit Robert”?

U are an idiot. Logan was saying no chit for explaining to him and u. Chris came up with slucky about are team.
I explained to u 3
Logan was trying to say he was smart enough he didn’t need the help.
U I have no idea what drugs ur taking. But like usual I have to explain things to u.

Main reason I point it out was u guys suck so much. And ur lucky I like u a enough to give u guys a cool nic name like the stooges.
U can’t suck minus something. Idiot
my main point, u know ur name

So you never answered my question? Where’s all the stuff that matters? Where are the conference championships? Bahaha

1 Like

Yea it makes you think a guy like gundy is going to take this program to the playoffs LOL

1 Like

Hahaha what a dumba55!! Don’t try to hide it now or make excuses (like you learned from Gundy).

U real do think u got something. Go look at the time line moron.
It’s real hard to make fun of idiots. I think it’s outlawed in Mississippi.

To add to your comment. Why are we struggling to beat a G5 team that hasn’t started a season 1-2 since 2005?

Oh Roberto we all know you screwed up!! Just admit it!!

It’s sweet how ur on the offense. But, its painful to read ur stuff.

Not nearly as painful as reading what you post.

I’m sorry I hurt ur feelings, I real should stop make funny of u, it’s not fair with u medical problems.

Make fun of me? Aren’t the majority of people posting on here calling you a dumba55? Everyone agrees the coaching and offense sucks, but you seem to be the only person blaming the defense for anything. I would say Joe Biden isn’t even as a55backwards as you.

Joey Joey. Why do u do this to urself. Just because u got jug and the 3 stooges gang u r by no means popular on here. Why is I have difference with people but still get liked by them. And yes I I know ur daddy Jug likes u all the time. Ur still trying to figure out slucky.
There are alot of nice people on here , good articles. Try not to be a hater all the time. Try and grow as a human being.

Try not to give the defense chit all the time. It’s okay to criticize Gundy and the offense every once in awhile.

If that’s what u want to do. I haven’t notice u ragging on the defense, but if u say u do ok

Go look at my comments on the Grading article. There was a reason I didn’t give them an A when everyone else did.