10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 23-0 Victory against Texas Tech

Meanwhile, Talor Gooch wins the RSM. First PGA win!

5 Likes

As has been pretty much the story the entire season.

If we did not have five injured players out on offense I think we could have scored 40 pts against Tech.
I agree with those who think it would be hard to beat OU without our guys healed for the O line. Humming along on all cylinders, having a good chance to win the Big 12 and all those injuries to key players. That is typical bad luck of Cowboy sports in general. How do you win without Jaylen Warren, Pressley, and the starters on the O line? Tech is not at the level of OU. Fingers crossed for healing miracles.

2 Likes

So why comment about it DA ā€¦ defense wins championships. We have had high scoring offenses that didnā€™t do it

1 Like

Ask the football experts Robert and Michael. Apparently OU is just going to roll over and let us keep them from going to the Big 12 title game. Letā€™s just act like OU has never beaten us when we were better than them going into Bedlam.

We are going to the title game. Win or lose on this one. Quit lying Joey. It catches up to you eventually

I didnā€™t lie. You both have stated this.

So if we lose Saturday we arenā€™t going to the championship game ?

We will. Iā€™m referring to before the Tech game. You both said if it came down to it we would beat OU twice in one season.

I said I HOPE we beat their a&&es twice in one season. There are quarantines in anything
I may have said we will beat them twice, thatā€™s confidence of me hoping we do

Donā€™t forget Gundy took four offensive recruiting slots and gave them to the defense, because he wanted to beef up the defense. Sounds like a plan coming to fruition.

3 Likes

You know Joey will biotch about something he can find. Compare scores from other games, yea the injuries are self inflicted, Gundy canā€™t coach , like he wants to give games away.

Offense isnā€™t good enough to get us to the final 4 even if we win out. This was my concern all year. When you start way back in the rankings and survive by just defense for 6, 7, games then you canā€™t make up the needed ground at the end of the year. Hoping for some key losses from top 4 Saturday and a bedlam win.

1 Like

Who cares about golf? Itā€™s football season.

1 Like

While Iā€™d like to be positive, Iā€™ve been a Cowboy fan far too long to not have a healthy dose of skepticism, especially when it comes to OU. The Cowboys are the better team, but Gundyā€™s had the better team about 6 times in my estimation and has won 1 of those (and 1 he shouldnā€™t have). Iā€™m not as negative as Joe, but Iā€™m keeping my hopes tempered.

2 Likes

I was shocked at how good the odds are for Oklahoma State football to make the 4 team playoff if we win our next 2 games.

1 Like

If ur going to be like that u probably need to watch golf

1 Like

It will be tough for the Pokes to win these next two games, but if they can pull it off I think we are in the 4 team playoff.

:raising_hand_man: I care about golf. Itā€™s my favorite sport. I havenā€™t played football in 20 years, but I can still play golf. Congrats to Talor Gooch on his first PGA win.

1 Like

Remember that time I found something to agree on with Joe? Today is that time.