10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 23-0 Victory against Texas Tech

And total yards absolutely matter when you look at our time of possession we’re getting by racking them up.

2 Likes

Anything to fit my narrative? So we should just forget about how we struggled against a 1AA school and two G5 schools? That shouldn’t count at all? The last four teams we played have a combined record of 18-26.

Because Lincoln Riley will throw stuff at us we’ve never seen before during bedlam. A lot like he did last year.

It’s called improving from game to game? Of course you don’t forget about those games. You also don’t discredit what we did against Kansas while also praising what Lincoln will do Saturday when he literally escaped with a win against one of the worst division 1 programs in the country. Just be happy buddy, you didn’t even think we’d have a winning record this year

1 Like

I think the fact that ou scored 14 and 16 into games helps u joey. If we would and those games in ou would be scoring alot more. Problem is the games ur talking about are wins. The Baylor 14 point game was a lose.
Ur a Knowles fan is riley going to come out and trick us like he did ku.
We want riley to come out doing weird plays. Those r weird plays because they work on poor defenses. If riley is scared great.

1 Like

I don’t think a coach that’s 4-0 against Gundy since he’s been the head man at OU is scared of anything.

Ou’s defense doesn’t travel. They give up like 40 more points on the road.
Who cares about odds they have osu favored in this game but ou favored to when the big 12. Thats is rite up ur alley. Double talk. If Vegas picks us rite to win, then their more then likely not even near Texas for the title game.
U dnt think riley is chitting his pants think about his bad oline and our front 7.

1 Like

His bad O-line gave Kennedy Brooks 17 carries for 115 yards against Iowa State the other day. Our O-line gave us 32 carries for 107 rushing yards total against Iowa State.

See this is why it’s no fun discussing things with u.
U think every game is equal.
This game is in stillwater.
U say our run defense is good.
I know Baylor had like a thousand sacks on Williams.
At home we r 173- 54 with tcu score on r third deep guys. Thats still 43-13 a game.
Sure that with tcu and kansas which ou great d gave up only 59 to those to teams.

1 Like

We’ve only beaten OU once in the last 18 years in Stillwater. We even lost to them twice when we had the better team.

They only had that many sacks because Caleb Williams spent 7-8 seconds trying to make a decision. His O-line actually protected him well in that game. If for any reason he finds his footing or makes quick and accurate decisions in this game then it will be closer than you think.

Ur like like play catch with jello.
If any is scared it u. U live for osu loses.
I do not care about the last 18 years. For one thing that would be 9 games.
Great r guys won’t need 7 secs. It’s not riding a bull.
It’s really weird ur a genius in football. But, no one ever agrees with u. If riley says they have an oline problem I’m going with him.

1 Like

According to your thesis on recruiting, how on earth were we ever the better team with such a poor coach an poor players please explain that to me

2 Likes

We came into 2010 ranked 9th and lost to 13th ranked OU.

We came into 2013 ranked 6th and lost to 17th ranked Oklahoma.

To me…that’s coaching. What we tend to do is either bench our better players or send them to the transfer portal. Jelani Woods looks like he’s headed to the NFL.

I wonder how much better our offense might look if we had a huge NFL ready right end to throw to in the middle of the field? I guess we’ll just stick with freshman and when we fail in the passing game we’ll blame it on them being “very young” and “inexperienced”.

Is jelanis new team 10-1 and headed to a conference championship game?

2 Likes

Maybe Jelani was an entitled kid who didn’t wanna work hard enough to get more reps. I love how you think you know so much about the ins and out of this program. Keep on bitchin bub .

2 Likes

Like I said Joey tries to prove things with 1 point. See if Joey can name a second guy.
Heck yes with logan beat up we could have used him. Who knows what kind of year he would have had here.
Another fun fact we r not losing guys fast enough that’s why we are short scholarships this year.

1 Like

You gotta admit is pretty frustrating to have a walking mismatch leave because he isn’t getting the touches he should. Wish he would’ve been able to show NFL scouts his abilities here but he didn’t get much of a chance to. Can’t blame him for leaving he’s looking out for himself and his future.

I mean maybe he was ? I really don’t know. I mean nobody really knows exactly why he left. I’m glad he’s doing well in the worst power 5 conference this year lol. I hope he does get a chance in the nfl and succeeds

1 Like

He also had issues blocking. TE’s aren’t in there to primarily catch passes in our offense, he would be nice to have back in situational plays

1 Like

I would guess he left due to lack of targets. He didn’t exactly get the ball a whole lot which I don’t think is his fault in particular since we seem to not throw to the TE more than 1-2 times a game. I truly do not get the lack of TE targeting. TE usage seems to bother the hell out of OUs defense which makes it even more baffling that we don’t actively use one to catch passes.