10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 24-21 Loss to Iowa State

Who? Matt Green? The Matt Green that didn’t attempt a single field goal or kick in 2011? Can you not stop yourself?

I have know idea who Matt Green is.

1 Like

Then who the hell are you talking about then?

U know this team so well. Who kicked for us when sharp was here named Matt. U know are only kicker in the nfl rite now. He missed an extra point to lose the ou game.

1 Like

Amendola wasn’t even on the same team as Sharp at any point in time dumba55!!!

Sure what ever

I guess u dnt know the osu program that good.

As the standings are now, OSU Baylor and ISU are tied at 3-1. They have all lost to each other. If they remain tied through the season then the tiebreaker will be point differential among games against each other. Baylorbeat ISU by 2, ISU beat OSU by 3, OSU beat Baylorby 10.
But you are correct, the team that could beat ou would have the best chance of advancing to the title game.

1 Like

I’m curious. Ou has not played the top 3. Are they ou.
Can they go 3 and 0 against the other 3.

1 Like

I’m guessing you don’t either. Sure am glad Ammendola was there helping Sharp out. Even though they were never on the same team together. Oh, I get it!!! He was there with him in spirit. Got it!!!

It’s real simple go look it up. Ur the “reacher guy”

Sanders was not that good? 15-24 225 3tds 0 TOs! That equates to a passer efficiency of 182! That is a great game. What amazes me is that you don’t give credit to ISU’s defense.

2 Likes

Right!!! Matt Amendola. The same guy who was never on the same team as Sharpe.

STONE COLD FIELD GOAL KICKER…AS IMPORTANT AS A 5 STAR QB…30-21 OSU

1 Like

Or we could just wait until the season ends and see who ends up in the Big 12 CCG?

I look it up and I’m sorry it was Ben I was think of but the point I was making about Matt still fits.

So does that mean ur not go to say ignorant thing until the end of the season

1 Like

The point I’m trying to make is you were wrong. So stop acting like you’re so smart.

I got the wrong kick. My point still was rite about kicking long field goal

1 Like

Ok so I looked it up on various sources including OSU media guides and Cfbstats.com. Matt Ammendola played for OSU in 2015-2019. Sharp played at OSU 2009-2012. Dan Bailey was OSU’s kicker in 2009-10, Sharp’s first two seasons. In 2009-10 Bailey kicked all of OSUs FGs. In 2011-2012 Sharp kicked all of OSU’s FGs. Matt Green did sign with OSU in 2011, but I cannot see that he ever attempted a kick with OSU. In 2015, Matt Hockett kicked twice going 1-2.