10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 24-21 Loss to Iowa State

Your point is still wrong. Because Ben Grogan and Quinn Sharp were still not on the same team as each other.

Sharp left after the 2012 season, and Ben Grogan didn’t come into the scene until 2013.

Yea I already saw I got the wrong guy

Let’s let this drop because now ur mixing everything up. I got Ben confused with sharp. So my point would have been with Ben and Matt.

Sure…I would want to drop it if I were you too. How about this? How about before trying to “school” me on history snd research you make sure you’re competent enough to know what you’re talking about?

Joe mixing up Ben and sharp is nothing compared to ur understanding the first ww1 and their tactics.
I actually said I was sorry my bad on the name mix up.
U argue until I have to completely show ur wrong.
Then u just happily move on to ur next wrong theory.

1 Like

No thoughts on how ou will fair against the top teams?

You still haven’t given any credible explanation on understanding WW1 tactics. Do you even know what SITREP and SALUTE means?

Do u

Size, activity, location, unit, time, and equipment (SALUTE)

SITREP (Situational Report) ammo, rations, injuries, fatalities, unit strength, medical equipment

The way ou struggled with Kansas, I see them dropping a game to one or two of the top three. That ou D is AWFUL!!

3 Likes

U must think the Civil was run like ur aunt Sally’s dinner party. Ever body got seconds and went home happy.

1 Like

I’m sure Napoleon read his strep report before he went to Moscow.
Did general Custer miss place his.

I guess Knowles stirep report on the isu te was as useful as the Roman’s for Hannibal. They both let large beast run free.

1 Like

SITREP

They tried telling Hitler during WW2 that invading Russia and not making it through by winter would be disastrous for troop morale and supply lines. He didn’t listen. Sometimes leaders (Even military ones) can be wrong because of their own ego. Kind of like how Mike Gundy has such a huge ego and refuses to fix his offense and kicker.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: u would bring up Hitler. U remind me of him. U have ur mind set u dnt care if ur rite

Why are you so desperate?

Rite back at u. I’m keeping ur lies exposed. U have this weird need to lie

1 Like

You lied about the kickers. I’m just trying to talk about football. You tried to prove me wrong on the kickers and you ended up being wrong (twice) and now you come after me with personal attacks. How hard is it to get over it?

U said tanner brown was a freshman. So dnt go on about some stupid kicker deal
Ur brother keeps saying the 50 yard missed kick was a 56 yard.
I do like u said personally attack.
Lol u started all this chit about u know something.