10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 28-13 Loss to Oklahoma

How billy or joy which ever your going by. Since the big 10 doesn’t play round Robin and they suck this year really bad an improvement would be to beat michigan.

He gave up more to a wores Michigan offense this year. And Michigan score their highest total against him.
I always love you gurls telling me i make excuses for pointing out where your wrong. But, it completely ok to make excuses for other coach and teams.

Quote of the day i dnt care how many 4 or 5 stars knowless has i will still make excuses for him.

From 51st to 12th dude. The proof is already there. If you want to ignore it that’s fine, but it’s still going to be there.

You can ignore the teams he played sure. It came back to show his defense actually got worse against michigan. They got there high in offensive scoring in big 12 games. I sure the buckeye fans are prond they were the 12th best. Just like our top ten defense took 17 passes before we could get them to miss.

You still think they would be happy to be 51st? I’m sure they welcome improvement instead of stagnation and mediocrity. At least they took a step forward to try and get better instead of making excuses for their previous DC.