10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 36-25 Victory against Baylor

Any team with a decent quarterback and a tight end who can catch the ball.

That was deflecting. You get on us about picking 1 team, but think its cool to take yhe field. Such a loser. You must have lost abunch on the baylor game.

A pass-catching tight end is your key to the Big XII? Yikes.

Are you trying to say Sanders isnā€™t competent?

Iā€™m saying if they would spend more time attacking the middle of the field, the other team will win because they only need to complete half, our guys will hold the other half.

Cherry picking at itā€™s finest.

Mentally disabled at itā€™s finest.

Arā€™s missing his buddy

Final you admit you have a problem. We all alrrady knew this now get help

I guess I could see the arguments from both sides. On one end Gundy is the best coach in school history and has won a lot of games. On the other, one could argue the lack of conference titles seems a little long for someone of his tenure. Then again some of the other teams have had good years in this conference (TCU and Baylor).

I donā€™t like being top dog in the conference to start with because it tends to get to the playerā€™s heads and before you know it we are sitting in the middle of the pack a month later. This team does best when nobody really expects them to. Hopefully that attitude has changed among the players and they just keep rolling.

Who would be happy with the exact same record over the next 18 years?

The only thing worse than making tired useless points and that is name calling. Love it.

You your still here. Hows your goons doing

I donā€™t know Iā€™d be pretty happy with consistent 10-1 seasons year after year

I get it man. I would like to have more than one conference title to date. I wonā€™t lie though. Iā€™ve been disappointed with Gundy in the past, but it looks since the beginning of last season heā€™s trying to direct the ship towards an island of gold rather than silver. Iā€™ll be one of the first to admit I didnā€™t like the game plan during the championship game last season. Iā€™m also taking into account that you canā€™t turn the ball over as much as we did and expect to win.

I like the fact that Gundy started dedicating more focus to the defensive side of the ball because for years thatā€™s always been our problem from being able to get over one of the humps. Hopefully that leads to better recruiting as well and we can establish solid defenses every season. I think as long as we stay healthy and donā€™t make a bunch of stupid mistakes the conference is ours to lose this season.

Yeah, I am more worried about them than I was. I still do not think they can improve that much from how bad they were last year with a new head coach. Maybe they will prove me wrong, but I am more worried about the Texas and KState games than TCU.

1 Like

I am not a fan of Gundyā€™s often too conservative approach. I even mentioned to coworkers that Baylor getting back within 10 in the third quarter might be the best thing for us!! We could ill afford to play ā€˜the clock is our friendā€™ way too early as Gundy has been prone to do.

All of that said, I am a Gundy fan and supporter. It can be a bit like my sweet wife over charging on her credit card in some rare instances, just gotta pony up and live with it, if you love her and, it is far cheaper to keep her!!