10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 41-13 Bedlam Loss

There is a good chance you are right but even if you are not I’m good with becoming the next Kansas as a result of taking a big swing at making this program better, at least we tried. The way things are going now it’s death by a thousand cuts, I’d rather it be quick.

OSU has not been last in the conference in the last 15+ years

1 Like

Gundy has brought the program as far as he can bring it.

That ought to be evident to him by now. He practically admits it when it comes to recruiting. If we want to go to next level, we’ll need a change. If we want to stand pat, that’s okay, but get ready for a butt-whuppin’ from OU 90% of the time.

Didn’t Gundy himself say “Well what we want is a Big 12 and National Championship.”. Strange how he hasn’t mentioned that in a while. You aren’t going to win very many conference titles and by all means never make a CFP if you continue to recruit at the level Gundy is and coach conservative against better teams.

I’m not saying he should be recruiting top 10 every season. We do know that he and assistants he’s hired have been able to get top 25 recruiting classes before. They should be able to do it again. He’s going to find it difficult winning a conference title with recruiting classes in the 40’s. Say what you want about high caliber recruits. Most of them end up being as advertised.