10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 41-31 Victory against Texas Tech

Gleason got fired from Rutgers.

The haters are always talking about gundy’s asst. Saying they are what made us.
3 are at bb schools thats the only thing saving them.

We need to get everybody healed up.

We had alot of seconds playing in the second half. If you ask the tech guys, the lack of production was morton was hurt. Well thats not a good sign if he can only stay healthy for a half.

1 Like

Still so many mistakes. It wasn’t a clean game at all. We can’t expect to continue winning without fixing these issues. That’s why we are dropping in the polls while winning. That’s why we are underdogs this weekend. Anyone can see we aren’t as good as our record shows. We will for sure see on saturday.

1 Like

So your saying tcu has actually played some one. I like what ku is doing and they may get to 7 wins but come on man. Next your going to say tcu beat pop corn as sleepy joe did.

There a nice team ,but not enough

1 Like

Well I think that Tennessee absolutely lighting up LSU had more to do with our drop in the AP than anything. However you are correct in that we still have room for improvement.

2 Likes

You finally come out of hiding after the Baylor win I see , or did joy send you. You can’t see Tennessee curb stomping LSU had something to do with them jumping us ? So you are high on TCU. ? Better hope their qb has a good day, we lit him up last year, he’s capable of stinking the place up

1 Like

Taco board is claiming Gundy teaches players to cheap shot guys. Like the qb getting dinged up and the flagrant hit. They have lots of excuses. No one had a book on Morton, they will by 2-3 more games. They want Kittley gone. Typical Taco
What the hell is it B Johnson can’t stay healthy ?

2 Likes

Oh they all cried about morton having a boo boo. But. Didnt see anything about cheat.

One of the bigger guys didnt think the fair catch deal was done rite. Just crying.

1 Like

They brought that fair catch up a lot. Said it bounced…until a couple told them it didn’t bounce and the fair catch was legal. It’s in the rules. Cry babies……said if Morton doesn’t get dinged up they win by 10… :joy::joy: most are idiots about football

2 Likes

Well i didnt know tge rule either but it was covered plenty, to know it was legal. Yea cry babies. See there are joy’s every where.

We need more pods. I think lock on big 12 is looking for someone to do osu.

1 Like

It’s so funny going back and forth to Taco and the goons boards and listen to their crying. The goons are in panic mode :joy::joy:
I can read Orange Power board but can’t get access to post. I like them during baseball. They post every out and keep up well

The Tack board has several joys , they call each other all kinds of names. One had the others wife under his desk :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gleason = sacrificial lamb. He’s had to deal with three QBs due to injuries. Schiano is a good HC but needs to, for some reason, blame somebody for their sucky offense.

2 Likes

Taco board = T-Tech because of the tortilla throwing or???

1 Like

Tech defense was ok but there losing their 2 big guys.
There losing their rb. I would assume at least 1 qb.

1 Like

What are you doing on here. You werent in time out.

1 Like

That equals your fantasies joy being as I don’t have a sister and lost my mom 10 years ago you demented pile of chit

1 Like

Taco , tortilla whatever you choose to call them

1 Like

Delete your account.

1 Like

I’m surprised your hasn’t left yet. She said she was going throw rocks at you when she left here

1 Like

Well, that’s because he isn’t a man.

1 Like

Oh hurt feelings to someone on here flagging a post to joy :joy::joy: what a puss you are , guess Robert and I need aren’t nice people :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: