10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 94-90 Victory against Oklahoma

No. I’m claiming the people talking about Boynton and the basketball team are the Gundy supporters. They are kind of like the people that tried to take over the capitol building.

If u weren’t at the capital then were u shooting republican at the ball practice

No because I’m an Independent. We don’t try to murder anyone or overtake a government.

Disagree. Mostly people against Boynton are also against Gundy, other than maybe Robert. Nothing ever pleases them, and if we aren’t winning titles every year then the rest is a failure. I’m definitely more supportive of Boynton than Gundy right now, even though OSU athletics has spoiled us as a whole this year. Not many schools can say they had a football, MBB, WBB, Baseball, softball, wrestling, soccer, golf, and tennis team all ranked in the same year.

1 Like

I’m not against boynton but if he is not going to win.
Yes he is rolling this year. He has everthing intact to make it next year. So we will see.
But if u think everything is rolling great then who am I to wake u up. I’ve heard great team have 20 turnovers and stuff.

So will you approve of keeping Boynton if he can maintain 4th or 5th in the conference for the next 12 years?

Well u r happy with 7th and 8th. I would say 4th is better.

Season isn’t over. So how do you know it’s 7th or 8th?

U do know we can still get 7th. But on the other hand 2nd. So just slow down on ur dance. We still have to win to get or stay in 4th.

Weren’t you the one saying you thought they would lose on Saturday?

When I saith 7th or 8th I was refer to his past.

Go look up i made no perdiction

I don’t care who osu play i would never say or type they will lose.
I’m an optimists always.
Not like u who dreams of osu losses

I think finishing 4th or 5th every year goes a lot longer and is a lot more rewarding in basketball than in football. 4th or 5th gets you a top-half seed and a tourney birth every season in basketball. It gets you a weekend off during the conference championship and a boring bowl game in football.

2 Likes

I’ve tried explaining this to a certain person on here that when comparing 351 D-1 basketball teams to 130 D-1 football teams it’s a lot tougher for basketball coaches to be successful on a consistent basis than football coaches.

First they wanted to compare bowl games to tourney appearances. Then when I pointed out the fact that a coach only needs to be better than 46% of the other football teams to make a bowl compared to a basketball coach that needs to be better than 81% of the other basketball teams to make the tournament all I heard was blah blah blah blah.

1 Like

How many big 12 school on average get bowls and how many get invites to the dance.
Thats ur real stat. Osu is not in the ivy league that get one invite oh by the way how many ivy league school got bowl invites

U still got to win to get invites we aren’t even good enough that the nit has want us.

I guess if we’re all equally let’s move the basketball team to the summit league.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Ivy League or not. The fact of the matter is the Ivy leagues in basketball are D-1 and they are just another few teams that the rest of college basketball has to be better than for a tournament appearance.

Your trying to base your theory on conference affiliation rather than how many ACTUAL TEAMS are considered D-1. Obviously not Ivy League schools are D-1 in football, but they are going to be in basketball.

35 bowls= 70 teams
68 Tourney Spots= 68 teams

Well actually ur an idiot.
Apples and oranges
And there is the nit plus that cbi or what ever.

The fact is has to be a winner coach in league play thats it. Oru can win 30 and if they lose the league tournament they may go to the nit.