10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 94-90 Victory against Oklahoma

Usually there are around 40 bowls so it’s really closer to 80/130 teams.

1 Like

Ah the brains of the operations is here. And no thats not even close to being good

So by ur logic only 4 teams can win a natty in football but 68 can in basketball.
Mite run those numbers through ur calculator

It’s called strength of schedule too. Matters in football for the best bowls as well.

Syracuse wasn’t even a top 25 team in 2004 and they beat Kansas to win the national title.

I agree. I do think it’s harder to finish at the top in football though. You get a little room for mistakes and slip up games in basketball. You have one single slip up in football and you’re pretty much toast.

Yes I know uconn was 8th in there conference. So u see my point.

So u agree with Joe that osu and Dartmouth are on equal footing in basketball

In football if u are osu or Arkansas state and finish 6 and 6 u both get a bowl

You are proving my point. It’s easy for the Arkansas State football coach to make a bowl game cause there are so many and his strength of schedule doesn’t matter as much.

If Oral Robert’s went 26-5 on the season and missed the tournament it’s because their resume wasn’t good enough to get to the field of 68 when competing with 350 other teams.

Therefore the pressure to succeed and get your team to the tourney is a lot more than for a coach at a G5 school that just needs to win 50% of his games.

I knew that eventually you would understand. Finally something you and I can both agree on.

Joe u really r about the dumbest person I have meet. Its simple.
Any way we’re on the 4 :star2: now

Dumbest person ever blah blah blah but won’t give any reasonable feedback blah blah blah!!!

I’ve given u all the feed back. Just because u say the same thing a 1000x doesn’t mean I got to answer a 1000x. See thats where the blah blah that means ur repeat ur stuff

I thought you were talking about yourself for a moment.

See their was ur problem in ur first 2 words u thought