2021-2022 Basketball Season Thread

We get jobbed all the time.

2 Likes

Great start to the season. Memphis gonna regret letting Cisse walk.

2 Likes

Well they replaced him with Jalen Duren so I think they’ll be ok. Feels like a situation that works out for all parties involved.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/insidethencaa/status/1458932828729753603?s=21 LOL what a bunch of pussies

1 Like

Awful game. What the hell was the final play?? Down 1 and you shoot a 3??

Free . . . Boynton needs to add a few KeitOn Page’s, Danial Bobik’s and Bryant Reeves’ and Phil Forte’s to mix up the style of play, and limit “hair on fire” stretches that turn into turnovers. The win over Texas was very entertaining and fun to watch. The guys slowed down and played with a purpose when Texas made runs on them.

Racist

Dribble you are the new Nazi in this lost society of liberal ignoramuses.

1 Like

Sure thing bud.

1 Like

So what’s your justification on listing a bunch of white players from different positions? Would love to hear your reasoning before I put your dumbass on ignore for good.

Why did you call me a racist? What proof do you have? I probably made a mistake by jumping to conclusions and calling you a Nazi. I withdraw that comment and apologize. The written word is so stark and emotionless.

You sound really stupid calling me a Nazi.

So explain yourself - why did you suggest a bunch of white players from various positions be a part of a black coaches team?

Those guys he list all improved over there time.

Not get on okie if the hue of the team is one way.
Has boynton even offered a nonblack player a scholarship.

I don’t know dumbass - does Bryant Reeves son count?

Don’t hide behind it. That’s not why those players were listed.

Sean Pedulla, offered
Matthew Stone, offered

Pretty much any top player in the state gets an offer

Bryant reeves son was a walkon. God knows who the dumbess is.

And that would be you.

Ur really pushing this. Boynton seems to know what buttons to push. Give a legends son a ride. Hire a legends son. Hire a exlegend. Offer local kids.

How does a middle level 3 star from king fisher goes to North Texas over osu.

I’m sure he makes those new York kids more wanted then those 2 u mention. That one sean has more 3’s then anyone on the team.

It’s really weird Boynton can pull high recurits but can land local kids.

I didn’t push it. I gave you facts to combat your racism.