2021 OSU……Success or Disappointment?

because you are arguing with strangers on the internet and getting worked up about it.

find a hobby

1 Like

Its called a discussion. I dont go throwing stones until they get tossed at me. Im in no way wound up. I enjoy the convo

2 Likes

Very well said

Knowles didn’t sabotage the team before he left.

Ketchup gonna disagree with the mediocre offenses, ‘11, and many years following we had great offenses, just no defense. We could score with most, OU shut them down a few years but overall we had really good offenses

Travis you’re obviously a pup that doesn’t have a clue about OSU Football! Our Bedlam record is in favor of OU 90-19-7! They have over a 75% winning percentage in 7 decades of football.Their budget is around 140 million and ours is right at 90 million. Their stadium sells out at 85,000 ours doesn’t at 55,000. They are a Top 5 winning program in college football since 1940 and we only became a winning program historically overall in 2010! There are real reasons our fans don’t share the annual championship goal you espouse! We would love to have that goal be realistic and annual but facts and barriers that are real get in the way for anybody that knows where our program really is. Gundy has done a great job knocking many of those barriers down but not all of them! We must grow our fan base and increase the funding of our program! That’s tough to do with a small state and a monster program 80 miles south of you with all their advantages paid for since 1940! Heck, we didn’t even try to compete financially until Boone Pickens Stadium’s completion in 2009! So our competitive program is 12 years old! Let that sink in! To achieve what we did this year was disappointing losing a title, but everything else was one of Gundy’s best coaching jobs and a very successful season!

3 Likes

I don’t have a clue?! Really?! Barriers were meant to be broken. I know the attendance numbers. I know the budget numbers. I know that OU has a 70 year head start on us. I know who they are and what they are about. We’ve dealt with the crimson monster all our lives. For me, that’s almost 4 decades. I understand there are certain realities and limitations within the Oklahoma State football program. And none of that changes the fact that we should’ve won the Big 12 and made the CFP this season.

1 Like

Pretty sure it does.

4 Likes

Enjoy it.

2 Likes

Nobody did before 1998

3 Likes

No it does not, stop. No game was played, and it’s so embarrassing that we still talk about this. That Army team was freakin’ amazing, relatively speaking. They are the sole champion.

2 Likes

It literally counts as a title.

3 Likes

Vegas had our total wins at 7.5 we smashed that so I’d say success

3 Likes

@TheButcher Vegas also had the Cowboys as a 6.5pt favorite in the Big 12 Title game. They lost.

Yeah I did and our luck ran all the to the end of the league but was 4 inches short . Still wouldn’t have covered that game . But I made money on the season overall so I’d call
That success too.

3 Likes

I feel REALLY good about this deal.

Like I said…MASSIVE ODDS that the 22 defense is as good as the 21 defense.

"hhh, no. They’ve already said that most of them are coming back" Like I said. Wait and see on who leaves.

Looking like your boy harsin might only last two years at auburn

“My boy?”

Auburn fires people quicker than Trump does.