2022 Cornerback Cameron Epps Commits to Oklahoma State

Yes ur rite I wish we would have keep 9 of r top 6 recruits instead of losing 6 of r top 9.
But this is life.

How about this? How about Pistols Firing stop linking us to sites that are only readable by subscription? I wouldn’t subscribe to these liberal rags just to get a sports article so unless it’s crystal clear reading, STOP IT!! Paraphrase! Post some quotes! But no links please!

1 Like

Like we want to hear trembal and jenni aka baby writer.
I don’t even want quotes. The old owner of this site would just quote his whole article.

Imagine FINISHING 14th in recruiting.

I don’t know. Maybe he’ll be good enough once he’s here for three years and doesn’t put a cap on his Cowboy culture meter.

If he’s so competitive then why does he keep recruiting around 40th and raising the white flag against OU?

After friday we will be higher. I’m just wondering if this did hold up and we finish in the top 25 would u shut up

I’m sure you would hear a lot less complaining about recruiting if the class ended in the top 25.

2 Likes

He has 4.5 40 time. That’s great for a tall cb. Going to a good pick up

Lol

Green did a 4.6 at the NFL combine

You got it Buddy. I would be excited that we’ll have our first top 25 recruiting class for the first time in nearly 10 years. I still think we are going to finish in the 30’s or low 40’s by the time 2022 rolls around.

1 Like

Sanders. Know ur doing ur lie thing.
I’m not to big on recruiting as u. But, if it shut u up then please god make it happen.

Gundy needs to be in the top 25 recruiting rankings and coach to win for me to shut up since we seem it’s been a good idea to keep him for 16 years. Reminds me of Beamer and virgins tech or any coach that has been at a place for 16 years. One thing is certain boys a coach after ten years any where always falls every year or stays status quo. That’s a history lesson. Hummm…I just talked my self out of what I said so I won’t be happy till he packs his bags. Seeeeeyaaaaa!!!

U mean the reborn Virginia tech. Texas tech is a reborn program after they got rid of leach. Nebraska really trun their program around.
U wont be happy till were winning 3 games a yr and get a new coach every 3 years

Don’t root for the 3 stars in the nfl then, they don’t deserve it.