PFB+ 2023 Football ‘Crootin/Transfers (Part 1)

With JBC to LSU, this guy is portaling out of Auburn…

7 Likes

That’s an awesome move for him, I hope he kills it there.

6 Likes

So in our portal history, have we EVER had a player transfer to a program we’d consider a Blue Blood? I can’t think of one. Now we have 2. Not a terrible development. Disappointing, sure.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Only if you consider Nebraska a blue blood. Regardless, it’s obviously not the same as a transfer to Ohio State or LSU.

3 Likes

I didn’t think so. And no, I don’t consider Nebraska a blue blood anymore. And here’s my data backing up that opinion. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just Nebraska is all I can think of.

@Helper is wrong a lot

For me, it’s not even that we have guys going to blue bloods. We have guys going to a lot of P5 schools, which is pretty cool.

Edit: Maybe not “a lot”, but a decent number.

1 Like

many folks are wrong on here a lot, but we don’t grab pitchforks and try to run them off the site…

27 Likes

For what it’s worth, @Helper talked with me a few days ago and said it was going to be Mason. He said he knew he was going to take it on the shins in here.

27 Likes

I’m relatively new to this site so I apologize if this is common knowledge but who is Helper? Like is he staff or is he another subscriber who just does a good job of keeping his ear to the ground?

Maybe from a select few, but not from most. I for one am thankful for all that provided nuggets on the DC search… @marshall @Helper @crazed_stallion @OSUPSYCHO @schmitty44 and a few others. This isn’t the academy awards so forgive me if I missed anyone in my gratitude applause.

20 Likes

Option 2.

3 Likes

I’m not looking for anything LOL. I just tell you all what i hear and what i know. This has been a done deal for well over a week. Just needed a few more boxes to be checked. For those of you that want to know if OSU is in with both feet. Wait until the contract details are released for the staff new and old.

16 Likes

I’ll stick up for @Helper on this one. He didn’t claim any inside info when saying he didn’t think it’d be Mason. He just said he thought. That was it.

2 Likes

If anyone else can be 100% correct on everything they say, i’ll be willing to pay a class to learn how to do that from you. Until then, people shouldn’t invest so much in what one person says that they have to try and run them off the site when they’re wrong like @ThePriceIsRight said

4 Likes

Is Mason planning on trying to bring any players with him from Auburn?

You can’t say something like this without giving us some details :smiley: Let’s hear them!

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything. Plus I don’t think there are any spots left. We really need spots on the OL. Scholarships right now at Oklahoma State are gold with the way the roster and Covid year is working out.

6 Likes