2022 Football Season - The Cowboy Fell Off His Horse

Agreed. These statements from BV seem a little over the top. The need to address this twice in 2 days, is weird from a PR stand point, even though Cale is getting support from all over. It makes BV seem a little desperate to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some bad blood from when BV was there before. Possibly the admin made BV keep Cale when he came back and this is the first thing that came up that BV could can Cale.
Who knows, let that place burn down from the inside!

10 Likes

Yes. I don’t buy BV running a clean program a thing. Lebby is still their OC.

9 Likes

Where was it said he was cancelled?

BV is 100% the one who instructed the leak to admin after team decided he should stay. No other reason explains the need to address again like that

6 Likes

In 2022 you can’t have an individual who makes hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars using that kind of discretion.

It’s unfortunate, but the reality.

1 Like

Let’s move the OU Gundy discussion here since it doesn’t really pertain to our team.

9 Likes

His holier than thou attitude about it all is really annoying.

2 Likes

Yea this could get messy.

#BringCaletoStilly

3 Likes

Moved to non OSU thread

3 Likes

And their other position groups too, just in case.

3 Likes

I know a buddy that was frat brothers with Cale’s son. His impression of him and Cale, is for a lack of a better term…not great. “Total POS” were the words used.

Well he is one of the only ones. As numerous former players say the total opposite.

To be fair, are there really any frats that don’t have any house members thinking others in the house are a POS? I have nothing against rushing, it’s beneficial and useful. If you wanna do it, go for it. But while I was in college my personal experience was that a solid percentage of frat kids were insufferably douchy.

5 Likes

Hue hue hue hue hue

5 Likes

That Sooner Twitter/keyboard warriors gonna be out for blood. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sorry that you had that experience, but I would say most guys in college are. Living in a house helped me in life without question. There are bad apples in every bunch.

3 Likes

That’s a valid point too. Guys just in general have douchy tendencies, I’m definitely guilty of it.:joy: I think it was the holier-than-thou persona that some of them carried that rubbed me the wrong way. Like the “if you touch me my daddy will sue you” personality. But that’s not all of them. Some of my closest friends in college rushed, and they were some of the best dudes I’ve grown to know over the years in my life. My best man was a sig nu actually.

1 Like

Oh, he’s most definitely douchy

But the rest of your point stands.

2 Likes

You implied it.

This isnt related to this season, but I sometimes like to go back and watch old games. Y’all remember when we beat tcu so badly we killed boykins hopes of a Heisman, their undefeated season, and the narrative they deserved to be in the top 4 in 2014 all in one day?
Good times.

8 Likes