2023 Athlete Jelani McDonald Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/2023-athlete-jelani-mcdonald-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

OSU kicks off the holiday weekend with some unexpected fireworks.

Kid has some moves , looks like some wheels too. I like him !! Good pickup

1 Like

Either Baylor didn’t want him or he wasn’t interested in Baylor in the first place. You would think by the way Robert speaks of Waco being the most desirable place in the Big 12 he would want to stay and play close to home🤷‍♂️.

Usally when they dnt recruit a kid at home the kid told them no.

1 Like

Haven’t you been the one touting Baylor as a place recruits want to go to? Being in the rich Waco area for recruits? Or was that just another excuse for Gundy?

No

1 Like

Probably the same reason Harvell-Peel didn’t stay home you Imbecile !! Worked well for us didn’t it

What is the decision-making to have a QB switch to corner. Not saying it’s a bad idea, just wondering how you decide that’s the plan.

Have you every heard of Malcom? Lol. They call him a athlete, those are players who get new positions in college. This is are then qb in this cycle.

1 Like

Black is from there too. I think. We have had a few from connelly.

1 Like

Hope we get Blacks brither next year, supposed to be a stud.

2 Likes

Have this kid and his brother mite be a good sign.
But unfortunately his numbers mean a bb team.

1 Like

Did it get us a conference title?

Future Va tech standout :sweat_smile:

You saying he was a chit player joy. , or you just throwing chit against the wall again like usual when you have no comeback….

I don’t think he’s a chit player. I’m just saying we didn’t have enough like him. Especially on the offensive side of the ball. That just tells me how much lack of coaching we have on offense too. Did you notice how our only two losses were when we couldn’t convert a fourth and short on offense?

Joy what’s the difference in 4th and short or an INT , now you jumped from conference champion to 4th and short…. We have tried teaching you that when the horses weren’t in to go for it , it just didn’t work. You are annoying as hell with the same ole chit every other post. Just stop with the ignorance… maybe Martin could catch a td would have helped

1 Like

Hope he’s better than Richards.

1 Like

Joy os a broken record. She wants and wants nags and nags its just that time of the month

1 Like

Same ole song and dance every post, crying and more crying…. someone tell Jeff , Richards played 4-5 years in the league :crazy_face:

1 Like