2023 Athlete Jelani McDonald Commits to Oklahoma State

4th and short is what prevented us from being conference champion. Because we like to Gundy the game. Which is the wrong thing to do.

1 Like

It’s time for us to win our first conference title in over a decade. Even Kansas State was the last champion before OU and Baylor.

Dude your hilarious ksu has a title the year after we did and no follow up in placing second. Your just doing your blah blah blah. Why do you cry so much. Not enough mothers milk. I really never heard a “guy” cry so much.

You have already told us you couldnt get a title in hs. Is that it. Your trying to relive your youth. Your disappointed you gave up to many sacks. Did gundy call out your willie white ess at camp.

1 Like

If you’re not first then you’re last. Don’t you remember what Gundy said?

I won two of them. Don’t know what you’re talking about :man_shrugging:.

Nah. Even if he did I wouldn’t give a chit. I don’t really care too much what one time wonders have to say.

Im talking state titlesnot you private Christian inbred title.

1 Like

I see you agree leach will never get a title

1 Like

I went to a public school. Are you jealous you don’t have two titles? It’s okay. We can’t all be champions not matter how hard we try.

You said we i guess your talk about the mouse in your pocket. 2 league title lol thats nothing. We got more in one year. But we didnt realy on morons like you.

1 Like

Did I strike a nerve here?

Lol i love how you always think your a person or at most a real boy. You cant figure out straight sarcasm, but now you think you can tell if i upset. Like i said your a moron.

1 Like

Yep……looks like I struck a nerve.

Sure you did joy, where they recruit way better players than you were … private schools do what they want, kinda like fexas and the goons. Own set of rules. Anyway you look at it , it chaps your lillie white asx that Gundy got to the championship game. Burned you up :crazy_face: get a life, quit acting like you could coach anyone. You would be a failure at it just like you’re on this board …,

1 Like

It’s chaps my a55 that Gundy should have three titles by now and he keeps making sure he stays at one.

Joy why dnt you get back to football. Stop flirting im not into you.

1 Like

Isn’t that what we’ve been talking about the whole time? Or at least that’s what I’ve been trying to talk about. Remember you’re the one that brought up Leach.

1 Like

Speaki gof leach and people wanting titles. Since 2011 the big 12 has had 5 teams get titles and 7 in the title game. What conference wants titles more then the big 12. Look at Mississippi state they hired a guy they know wouldn’t make the title game are they settling. You must not want titles, your making excuses for leach.

1 Like

Mississippi State is in the SEC West with LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. if you think Gundy were to go there and finish 1st or 2nd in that division then you’re living in a fantasy land.

Leach never did it in other conferences. Come on joy your just making excuses

1 Like

Why you hating on Richards?

1 Like

And Gundy has found multiple ways of finishing 3rd or lower in the Big 12.

1 Like