2023 Athlete Jelani McDonald Commits to Oklahoma State

Leach is your hero !! How many excuses you gonna give him joy !! Leach has won zero !! Even in the weak azz PAC 12

1 Like

Wow really? Cool not a long career for a non starter. Dude got burned all the time. Anyways.

1 Like

You don’t remember Richards getting burnt a lot? I do.

1 Like

Never seem to have good luck with qb’s converting over to corner.

1 Like

Richards started the biggest part of our games. …
4-5 years he made a bunch of money to be as bad as you think

1 Like

Yeah I don’t understand that. Richards got burned a lot and really didn’t do much until he was a senior. Never understood OSU fans fascination with him (unless you like watching opposing receivers play around with him🤷‍♂️). There is a reason OSU was his only P5 D-1 offer and the next best school to offer him was Harvard.

Leach was in the PAC-12 with a team that went to the national title game twice and went to the CFP. He was also in the same division as them. It’s about like how Gundy can’t beat OU or has to get incredibly lucky when he does. Same kind of thing.

Let me get this straight are you say leach is a bad coach or unlucky.

What is this crap about he played with good teams. Those teams werent that great just would have helped uf he beat 5 and 7 teams

1 Like

Gundy poorly misused our last Jelani. I bet he does it again.

1 Like

Joy you cant handle 1 site

1 Like

You are talking about “ Stone Hands “ right brainiac !?!?! Never helped win a game in 3 years

1 Like

And yet he had a breakout Senior year at Virginia and got drafted to the NFL. If he had stuck with Gundy he would be selling insurance in his hometown right now. When was the last time Gundy used a TE properly??? We used to rely on our TEs. Gumby is done. So tired of him.

Yep, after winning 12 games, he looks finished. I am setting the over/under on how many times you peed yourself as you dictated that post to your literate in-home healthcare worker at 3.5.

2 Likes

Yeah, he was kind of an all-or-nothing player. He’d make bad plays and then get a big pick or pass breakup. I’m not saying he was consistent, but he did make some big plays for us. He wasn’t a bum.

2 Likes

Get your nurse on here to read this for you.

2 Likes

Was he not going to be draft at osu. With the injuries at recievers and te he could have had a big year here.

Only thing we already had the most drop woods dropping more may have hurt

1 Like

Really trying to make that nurse joke work huh?

I doubt he would have been drafted at OSU because Gundy only used him as a 6’7" blocker.

1 Like

Well he got over drafted because of his size and combine numbers. Sanders had troubles go to 2nd and 3rd options. The deal was he didnt play as must as he could have because he was a bad blocker and had stone hand. He had double digit drops last year for viriginia.

1 Like

He also had 5 TDs, which was 5 times more than he had last season with us. Sanders has problems with everything. He is a cancer. I wish he would enter the portal. Hopefully we have someone that can beat him out this year.