2023 Athlete Jelani McDonald Commits to Oklahoma State

Well let me ask you this did you want sanders throwing to woods or Wallace and stoner.
We will never know how his last year would have been but the evidence points to a good year.

Sanders has improved. Throw out the 2 Baylor games did well.

1 Like

But we canā€™t throw out the 2 Baylor games because he sucked in both. Itā€™s part of the season. We canā€™t pick and choose games to match the statistics we want. One game, possibly. But not 2 against the same team. Overall, Sanders is a below average QB at best.

I wasnt throwing them out. Basically saying he had a bunch more good games.
He still was 1st team big 12.

Say what you will he is getting better. We get his red zone td going and get a reciever he can connect to long. It will be a good offense.

1 Like

The major problem is that Sanders gets spooked by his own shadow and then the wheels come off. Our offensive line canā€™t give him much time so he starts freaking out and makes mistakes. I donā€™t see it getting better this year.

All his numbers improved last year. Thats with a mass of injuries up and down the offensive side. You can say what you want you can deny this.

1 Like

I guess we will see what happens this year. All I know is he has had 3 years and he has been very consistent at not being good.

Yes the evidence is on your side his last game was the worst game i have every seen from an osu qb

1 Like

Are you just a bad take machine that gained sapience?

1 Like

Bless your little heart.

We did split with Baylor idiotā€¦. If we donā€™t win the one we arenā€™t in the championship game , but thatā€™s beyond your reach in thinking. I think youā€™re 14 , itā€™s your limit on thinking

2 Likes

And look what it got us. Lol. Embarrassed in the Big 12 Championship game by a team that finished last in the Big 12 last year. LAST!!! I donā€™t care how close it was. It was a big L and Gundy is 100% to blame. He got out coached by a coach in his second season at Baylor. He already has as many Big 12 Chrampionships as Gundy has in 16 years. And I know we split with Baylor. But the CC game was pathetic enough to count for 2 losses. So Gumby got beat by an Iowa State team that finished 7-6. Lol. I would think that would be a slam dunk. But just like always, Gumby finds a way to lose. I have a $100 bet with another OSU guy that one of the incoming teams wins a CC before Gumby wins another one. Easy money!!! Heā€™s a delusional as you.

1 Like

We all know who the clown is here, I St was a toss up at the time. You are smart enough to know we were down our first two running backs plus our starting center in the CC game. Enjoy losing that hundred clown

1 Like