2023 Quarterback Zane Flores Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: 2023 Quarterback Zane Flores Commits to Oklahoma State | Pistols Firing

Flores threw for 2,885 yards last season.

3 Likes

How about recruiting a QB that has beaten OU? I hope this guy doesn’t like throwing to his tight ends. Baylor could do it.

3 Likes

What? How has a HS FB player beaten OU? Lol

2 Likes

I’m mocking the trolls who say the same three things about every topic.

2 Likes

Don’t know how he’s going to beat OU in the future when they’re leaving for the SEC. We’re too afraid to schedule OU in non-conference. Only way is if we’re to meet them in a bowl game.

I guess Weiberg told you that ? When did you get insider info Joey ? Just like all the other chit you throw out. Bash the whole program cause Gundy causes you nightmares…. You should go ahead and follow your goons to SEC land , enjoy their 8-4 seasons

2 Likes

How would we play them in a bowl ou will be in the playoffs.

It’s weird Nebraska didn’t offer. Or did he tell them he wanted to play real college ball

2 Likes

Exactly

:rofl: this is OU’s last year in the BIG12 jump off their high course,& Congratulate Zane Flores instead,good pick up. Go Pokes

2 Likes

How the hell are they scared? Both teams are booked,if you don’t remember osu scheduled Bama in 2028 and 2029,that’s going be a good test,you’re such a troll,& negative,be glad the Pokes are out here making moves Zane could have went to one of the other dozen of offers instead

2 Likes

Don’t worry all the trolls are out on Twitter too. They only look at stars next to names don’t even bother watching the film on him. Kid has a big time arm.

3 Likes

Wow beating out Kansas and Oregon State is impressive.

1 Like

:sunglasses: :football: Through my orange colored glasses, until I see otherwise, I see the wheels of Chelf and the arm of Weeden!!! lol

Happy post-Easter Monday, everyone. GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Speaking of trolls. Jug talks like we only beat the bottom of the barrel teams. Will never talk about beating 3 top 10 teams just last year.

I have a feeling our recruiting number will be low this year. These guys numbers could go up. We got 2 kids in real small schools. Two lineman that aren’t in top 10 of lineman. They stop rating lineman after the top few.
Not as bad as kickers lol.

2 Likes

Reminds me of corndog.

2 Likes

1.) I was trolling the trolls. I know it was hard to tell because I was trying to make as little sense as possible and that’s pretty much what they do daily.
2.) OU is probably not leaving until the TV contract is up.

2 Likes

I thought the same, but CornDog’s occasional bounce passes to an open receiver on an out pattern made me withhold the comparison!! Godspeed to Taylor. Your comment did get me to google his post oSu exploits. :hotdog: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: (no ‘corndog’ emoji could be found… lol)

2 Likes

To be fair to corndog, if you only saw his high lights, you would just see 42 td plays. With a 66 yard run. Lmao.

2 Likes

Actually, ‘to be fair’ translates into taking his entire body of work into account. Not a highlight only reel! lMAO…

I very much appreciate CornDog and his genuine efforts. At heart, walking on and waiting 4 years and serving as a capable backup, one of the greatest of Cowboys, even if not a ‘ring of honor’ talent.

…to be fair. :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If the defense was an average osu defense not the 95th things would have been different. I know what corndog was but we did lose 4 games by 7 or less. Just not missing some kicks would have got us 2 games. But that defense was bad. They were so out of position sometimes half the field didn’t have a defender.

2 Likes