2023 Quarterback Zane Flores Commits to Oklahoma State

Teams that win conference titles usually don’t celebrate 3-6 in conference.

1 Like

Rainman I’m surprised it took you this long. Yea Knowles cost us that title game. A guy putting up a school high td and 4000 yards pass did everything he was suppose to. 500 yards against your goons.

1 Like

I was most impressed with the 17 points he scored against Texas Tech and the 12 points against K State.

1 Like

I am actually quite tickled for CornDog to have found some football life after college, even if only tempered success. So many of us find no meaningful athletic life after high school!!

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :hotdog: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Rainman. If the defense would have got 1 more play in 4 games we would have been in the title game.
And we could have beat ou twice. But no defense.

1 Like

I think he will be back in the cfl next year.

2 Likes

There’s that “If” word, you love so much.

If Miles would have stayed, we’d be 11-10 against OU.

1 Like

Did Knowles have to pervade the worst defense we have every had.
Like usaul your evaluation of that year is wrong. You want to blame a guy who hard a top 10 offense not the 95 defense.
I know you would understand " if " you use it all the time.
Like if we didn’t win 12 games we would have been 4th at 7 wins.

1 Like

Whether it’s a great offense or a great defense, Gundy still figures out how to lose.

1 Like

And on probation or the death penalty. So the Bedlam wins would have meant nothing in the big picture.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if the article is about thumb wrestling you blame gundy. I have never seen 3 bigger cry babies.
Why would the players want to win for you. You never said anything nice about anyone. No one. Just cry cry cry.

1 Like

Nail that if miles last year would have been more then 9 wins we would been on the death watch.

1 Like

How much credit do you give a one hit wonder? They are only honored by the one’s with little brother syndrome.

1 Like

So your talking about every osu football fan ever.
I know wrestling is not a sport, but we control it more then football.
So cry cry cry. Why did you ignore travis post to you.
You know miles would have had on probation.

1 Like

Because travis lies as much as you do. I don’t remember a lot of violations while Miles was here.

1 Like

Last I check you think if no one gets caught it’s not a violation. Two different things my friend.

1 Like

One of the few posts in these comments discussing the talents of the player who committed.
Great tape, he appears to have a strong arm and throws an extremely accurate deep ball. Glad to see he’s a competent runner as well.
The only issue I noticed on the tape is he only was hit once in all 7+ minutes of his highlight tape! His offensive system appeared to be very diverse and led to wide open receivers - maybe Coach Dunn and Gundy can add some versions of this system to our offense.

3 Likes

He plays at a pretty small school it seems too, so it’ll probably take home a bit to adjust to this level but the talent appears to be there!

3 Likes

I don’t need Weiberg to tell me anything. We know Gundy is in his ear. I doubt Gundy wants to be facing a team he’s 3-14 against in the near future. I’m sure if he could get Baylor to leave the conference he would. Because apparently he can’t beat them either.

There is still time for that to change. Just like how we changed a future non-conference game against Clemson.