2024 Football Season - Playoffs or Bust

Plays hard every play, fiery competitor, lightning rod of a discussion when talking about which side you land on (love or hate him), super athletic, makes unreal plays and mistakes. That literally describes both of them. But sure, it’s a crazy take.

3 Likes

I didn’t see him win championships.

On a far smaller scale, I could see it.

1 Like

I haven’t seen Russ win championships.

1 Like

Alright sleuths. Is this gundys house up for sale?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5012-S-Western-Rd-Stillwater-OK-74074/120402320_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

6 Likes

Has to be.

7 Likes

Uh oh. Let the rumors begin

6 Likes

That’s crazy because: 1) I assumed Mike Gundy would have stayed even if he does retire from coaching [at a later date]; 2) Who in the heck could afford that house other than a football head coach at OkState?

I suppose he could downsize now that he’s an empty nester. But still hard to imagine…

2 Likes

That was my thought as well. I’d bet he’s downsizing

2 Likes

He has to help pay for Lutz so just needs some cash.

5 Likes

Yep. Found on the county accessor, must be downsizing now that he has an empty nest.

3 Likes

Yeah, 3GB Ranch is 3 Gundy Boys

4 Likes

Definitely. Look at the sign above the front gate. 3GB Ranch.

1 Like

So, uh, why is coach Gundy selling his $8,000,000 ranch?

5 Likes

Yep

He’s taking the bama job. We all knew it!

1 Like

He’s going to live in a hotel close to the stadium so he can concentrate on play calling.

6 Likes

Either home prices have more than quadrupled since 2015 or Gundy has done some major renovating since this 2015 piece KP did that listed the home as 1.8 million. It also had some cool up-close pictures…

He’s selling it to Cabela’s and getting a more modern minimalist condo that fits his aesthetic better.

2 Likes

such a gaudy interior scheme

1 Like