2024 Football Season - Playoffs or Bust

House may be 1.8 it also sits on almost 110 acres with 5 ponds. It’s a beautiful piece of property outside just the house.

4 Likes

You missed a Super Bowl then.

I’d be ok with moving on from Gundy right now when the program is in a good spot.

Wrong Russell

4 Likes

Absolutely not. Gundy is why the program is in a good spot

12 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Not until we have an heir apparent or we know Zac will say yes (not happening).

1 Like

Lmao what the hell are we comparing Spencer to Westbrook for?

1 Like

If Gundy left today and we had a succession plan then I’d be cool with it. Better than him leaving on a low note. I’m also in favor of him staying too. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

His office is probably larger than most hotel rooms, but I’m sure The Atherton will set him up nicely.

Russell Westbrook has never played in a Super Bowl

6 Likes

Thanks lib

2 Likes

Woah who’d Westbrook play football for?

3 Likes

It’s in OSU’s best interest to keep Gundy around as long as possible. There’s no one within OSU’s price range that could do as good as Gundy, and I am very very confident in that. Extremely confident. He’s a top 10-15 coach. Any coach better than him either wouldn’t stay at OSU long or wouldn’t come in the first place.

5 Likes

Oh, the entire property is for sure beautiful. But 110 acres and 5 ponds does not change the overall value from 1.8 to 8 mil. I think the estimated difference in property value is probably just the increase in housing costs over the last decade. If strictly owning that amount of ranch land and ponds [minus the house] is worth 6 million dollars, then I’m missing a lot of zeros in my bank account :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sold: To Garth Brooks

2 Likes

Your mom.

1 Like

I agree with that but I’d be ok with a succession plan as well.

1 Like

Rumor is he has already bought land closer to town and this is a downsizing now that they are empty nesters.

12 Likes

I’ve missed this.

1 Like