3 days left

Consistent injuries and issues. That means they continue to happen. Over and over. You even said yourself that we have had issues. Then you blame me for saying it’s bad. If it’s not good then it’s bad you fukc.

This is a stupid argument. Please stop. Thanks.

5 Likes

OU’s defense was bad last season and we almost lost.

We hear this every season and nothing changes.

Not a single stat from him last year or the season before as a CW. Also, has 5 tackles in his career so far (3 of them assisted).

You really should stop with the wishful thinking before it ruins your mental health. All your doing right now is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Joy by logic i should how 4 lineman will be better than we had in the last 4 games. Im sorry you cant understand it.

We can slice these 4 teams up which every way you want. There were still 3 top ten teams and a 4th that went to a bowl. I mean tech a week before beat matt and the week after almost beat dave.
Like i told your other yahoo. Talk to me when we lose next.

You said they “will be” I’ll save my judgment for that when we get to Waco.

If 2016 was a possibility this could be as well.

Will the experienced Baylor line be better they only gave up 6 sacks in that title game.

Bring on another 2016 season top 10 season with Alamo bowl win.

We didn’t finish in the top 10 in 2016. If we didn’t lose to a 6-7 Central Michigan and 7-6 Baylor team that season we might have. I’m not talking about Baylor’s offensive lineman either. I’m talking about their defensive line.

Ap was 11 coaches was 10. Thats a top ten. In my eyes.

Im talking about how pumped other teams are about thier olines. A crew that can give up 6 sacks in a game compared to 13 in a season ought to be worried.

Well you need to get your eyes checked then, because we didn’t finish top 10 in the coaches poll:

A crew that can’t sustain healthy lineman, that we have no clue how good they will be based on Gundy’s lies the last two seasons shouldn’t be trusted either until we see them challenge a team that is decent on defense.

11 10 only you would care.
It was a great year

Dude i should you evidence on how you could figure how well this line can be. I will say with cole hurt its not as good as it could have been. With cole and the usc kid out the depth at 10 would have been better.
But just keep crying.

It’s still not top 10 no matter how much you try to lie and convince people it is. I don’t consider losing at home to a losing Central Michigan team a “great year”.

Cole was just an honorable-mention as an offensive lineman in the conference, and the USC kid couldn’t even get on the field at USC. You’re trying to guarantee me something that hasn’t even been proven yet. I’m trying to teach you that sometimes being gullible can be a bad thing.

Again i would rather be a spot off on a poll then not even understanding the basics.

The usc kid get on the field.

Cole started all of our games and 13 as are lt. So thats a big deal your just an idiot

That doesn’t means he’s going to be good or he’s going to make the offensive line better. You’re an incredibly gullible person. It’s kind of scary.

You are an idiot. Your pushing a narrative, that gundy just lies to us. Go listen to the hype every othe coachs push out. I think youll fine and least in the big 12 coaches gundy is the least bs pusher.

What is this gullible crap you pushing. We know he played al season last year. Most i mean over 90 % of hs and college players get better. Your gullible if you think even your daddy will believe this bs.

I bet your worried about cmu rb because he ran 1800 yards last year. Even tho the have 4 new lineman and 2 of those lineman were draft.

Thats the biggest mess up youve made in a while, well since your last post. Cmu had 2 drafted lineman

Called it.

1 Like

It’s not a narrative when you’ve had inconsistent OL play since 2013.

I never said he can’t get better. All I said is that him returning to the offensive line doesn’t mean anything until we see it. How in the hell is that so hard for you to comprehend? Stop being gullible.

Actually I’m not worried about our defensive lineman or defensive ends at all. The thing I’m most worried about is if we’ll be able to run the ball against CMU. New running back and new lineman.

You’re right. They had two drafted while we had none. We need better offensive line play. Thanks for agreeing with me for once.

Inconsistent every year or inconsistent from year to year?

Joy your an idiot. So how can you predict anything. If you believe that.