3 days left

You can predict it if you want. Gundy has taught me (specifically with his inconsistency on the offensive line) that I should be weary of what he says.

This is what i have said that coaches talk, they all doing it.go listen to the crap come out of other coaches.

I main my predictions of of past performances.

I know you are stuck in Gundy’s under arm pitt. Im not. I can think on my own not to wait for gundy to tell you what is up.

This is every since Wickline left:

2014- 3.5 yards per carry (That was with Tyreek Hill here as well)

2015- 3.6 yards per carry (Chris Carson was here)

2016- 4.5 yards per carry (Both Carson and Hill were here)

2017- 4.7 yards per carry (Still have Hill here)

2018- 4.8 yards per carry (Still have Hill and Hubbard here)

2019- 5.3 yards per carry (Hubbard still here setting school records)

2020- 4.1 yards per carry

2021- 4.2 yards per carry (Jaylen Warren was here)

In the 9 seasons Wickline was here he only had 3 seasons where OSU averaged less than 5 yards per carry 2005, 2009, and 2013. Also, under Wickline we had three lineman get drafted. Since Wickline’s departure we only have one.

Since 2014 we’ve only had ONE SEASON where we’ve been able to get 5 yards per carry. ONLY ONE!!! And that was with a guy that’s ranks 18th ALL-TIME in a single season for rushing yards in college football. Wickline’s offensive lines were notorious for being consistent in every rush. Now we have to hope that someone can break for a 30-40 yard gain and we still can’t get to 5 yards per carry.

1 Like

Yet we keep when and all those guys were in carsons case are in the nfl.

Winning what? The Alamo bowl?

Thats why no one consideres you a osu fan. A fan would know all the stuff we have won.

Like what? Our 2-8 record against OU in the last 10 years? Our 4-7 record against Baylor? Or is it our zero conference titles in the last 10 years?

1 Like

Like i said your not a fan

A real fan knows exactly what we’ve won. They also know exactly who’s ahead of us.

The list of those who are ahead of us is much longer than OU, not Baylor because of actual data and not hand picked drivel, places like Alabama are in there with OU as well. But to put things into perspective that list was orders of magnitude larger before HCMG arrived.

2 Likes

Joy this is the same talk you did last year. Matt dropped the ball. Can dave take a less talented team to the title game.
I think you will pick a new coach again this season maybe the ksu coach. We will hear all about chris this chris that. Lol. Your a band Waggoner.you dnt actually know anything.

The actual data says they’re ahead of us in the conference title race.

1 Like

You wouldn’t have to hear about other coaches if Gundy would stop getting 2nd and 3rd place with some of the best teams he’s had outside of 2011 when OU is having a down year. It’s amazing to me how these other coaches come into these programs (Like Iowa State and Baylor) and are able to rebuild it and either win a conference title or NY6 bowl. It didn’t take them 10 years to do either one.

Its not that we hear about them. Its you thinking they are better. I can see baylor losing 4 or 5 games. Which would be the same as matt. You just look silly with your pants down.

You act like the 8 teams outside of oklahoma should field a team. Why cant these teams being good.

Dave had serious issues creating offense. Lost all his rb and recievers is not going to help.

With teams going back to up tempo will put baylor defense in a bind.

Top 3 teams will be ou osu and ksu

You do realize our only two losses last season were to the very two coaches you’re speaking about, right? And that was with the second best team Gundy’s ever had. So what’s your next stupid comment?

I loved this team. I would say they were the second best team. It fit well in last years big 12.

You forget i not the one saying matt or dave are bad coaches. Your the one saying there great coaches. Both had great runs with the cards falling rite for them. Matt showed he can take the most talented big 12 team and lose alot of games. Dave doesnt have the talent, so we will see if just have a good oline and above average d line can repeat.

Their lines make them threats to repeat, but we’ll see what Shapen’s about. We’ll have four games of film on him. We’ll see if we can recreate what we did in the second half of the CCG against him, figure out what makes him uncomfortable and see if he holds up. Was the CCG his Weeden’s second half against Colorado where a diamond was glittering in the rough or was it Trevor Knight’s fool’s gold against Alabama or most likely somewhere in between? We’ll see how good of a DC Mason is in that game.

1 Like

Where’s the line for top 10 wins in the last 10 years? Could this be something that only the ones on the list talk about? No cause teams that win conference titles and make it to the playoffs don’t even know about this list.

1 Like

Baylor have lost play makers. Yes that oline will help. But, that oline gave up 6 sacks and 12 tfl. The same line.

With us playing nobody and a week off is big going into waco. Road wins will be big. Baylor has 2 big games. And no rest. Hope that plays a factor

We talk about because the media sites make the list and talk about it. I use wiki too look who they had as 3rd 2 years ago, not texas. So how about them apples