3 days left

It’s under all-time record. Take out Gundy’s tenure and we have an all-time losing record. He literally turned a losing program into a winning program.

1 Like

The things that matter get a line. If not on a line identified by it’s self, Don’t matter.

1 Like

Oh, so field surface matters, but winning seasons don’t. Got it… also, there’s no ar’s asinine opinions line, so guess what that means, crap-for-brains?

Field surface matters, coaches haircut, don’t matter. Conference Championship matter, coach dancing in locker room don’t matter.

1 Like

I was read a thing today. They referred to osu as return big 12 champion. You always talk about this school doing something this year another this year osu is there ever year just not as high as YOU want. Thats what it is. Gundy has created this team. Do baptized not teach against wanting.

Have a coach in the media helps no matter if its not what you want it for.

Yea your fixation on conf win’s severely flawed. First of all it is one set of data points in the “data”. No one with a brain concludes something from one set of data points. Second as I’ve mentioned in the past if you normalize the conference win’s data points OSU and Baylor are virtually tied. The only true king in conf wins is OU. Of course in the scheme of things, at least for me, all this pales in comparison to what happens going forward.

1 Like

He has three offensive lineman on the 1st and 2nd preseason All-Conference team while the best we can do is an honorable mention.

No hunter is second team. His lineman going to block and score td. Mite work better

Found some interesting stuff between OSU and Baylor since the 2013 season began:

10 win seasons or better:

OSU 5 Baylor 5

Players Drafted:

OSU 18 Baylor 26

NY6 Bowl Appearances:

OSU 3 Baylor 3

NY6 Bowl Wins:

OSU 2 Baylor 1

Conference Title Game Appearances (Since 2017):

OSU 1 Baylor 2

Conference Title Trophies:

OSU 1 Baylor 3

Total Program Wins:

OSU 625 Baylor 609

Coaching Changes:

OSU 0 Baylor 3

Besides NY6 bowl wins Baylor is either tied or better than us in these categories. They’ve also done it under three coaching changes while we’ve held onto the same guy. A program that doesn’t have as many all-time wins as OSU is doing better. Spare me the “first coach to do it in 70 years!!!” nonsense.

1 Like