A Lesson To Learn From the Goons: Why Turning to Caleb Williams doesn't make sense

Isu plays that zone. Thier front is nice but the pressure will not be as strong as other team putting 8 in the box.
We have got to prudy before.
If we dnt let the run or the te get 7 yards on 1st downs we can stop them. Yes ou is in.

So lsu a&m ark ole miss msu Texas is easier then wv ku tech tcu osu isu baylor and ksu

OU just signed their top 2 recruits in the 22 class, both of which were in Norman during the West Virginia booing/We want Caleb chants. One of them is Gentry Williams, who happens to be top rated recruit in Oklahoma. Like I said……the prospects don’t care about that. The fans do.

Also……this article did not hold up well

We’ll just see how Sanders plays Sat. I think hes proven to be not very good. They won in spite of him in Austin. That bites you at some point

I’ve never said Sanders was great, infact of anybody on here I’ve point out major problems.
But Austin was by far not his fault. Our offense has over ten bone head plays, its a team effort. Did u not like the play gundy call to throw a pic so the defense could come back later to score.

1 Like

We have to go with who we got. Unlike ou our back up is not the no 1 recruit. It would be easier not to change the offense or actually coach, just replace top qb.
Compare Sanders to Thompson they are in the same class.

Never said that. I said if bama isn’t in the picture it becomes easier.

They will be ever 12 years in a division step up.And ever 3 or 4 in the finals. If ou can make the finals.

Thompson was worse than Sanders Sat.

We just got the no1 juco player

1 Like

@jeff28 This pic here. Dude grew up a Texas fan. Lifelong. He chose OU. Why? Because of the amount of OU lineman that have recently been drafted.

Yeah, because of our D that you don’t believe in through your crimson beer goggles.

Hey chief……I said every time I’ve been asked that OSU has the best defense in this Conf

Because of the car in the background

3 Likes

And yet, Casey Thompson just played worse, it wasn’t that he got smothered and had no one to throw to.

Casey Thompson did play worse. He’s an avg QB at best. But, he’s also playing in his 4th start. Sanders has started 20+ games. OSU’s downfall will be Sanders.

Thompson should had plenty of time.
Baylor qb sat a while. Alot of qbs sit and come in.
Sanders and Thompson are in the same class.

Yeah a lot sit. No clue what point that makes. Sanders has 26 or 27 starts under his belt. He should be a lot better than what he is. I don’t care what class a kid graduated in.

Point is Thompson is not a freshman.
Sanders has been under alot of pressure.
He is 6 and 0.

1 Like

Did he play worse or did our defense make him play worse? OU’s secondary is god awful and their pass rush for some reason is non existent. I really believe this defense is capable of beating every team in the big 12. OU is the exception because well we’ve only beat em 18 times in the whatever century we’ve played them

3 Likes