A list of chicken better than Chick-fil-a

What you got?

1 Like

All of it.

4 Likes

Haters. Spicy chicken slaps. It’s overrated, but still pretty satisfying – and cheap. How do you hate Jesus Chicken?

2 Likes

Chicken Express point blank.

2 Likes

The greatest trick Chick-fil-a ever pulled was convincing adults their food wasn’t just for kids.

3 Likes

#1 - Any chicken grilled at home.
#2 - Chich-filA #1 sandwich
#3 - Everything else

Do you go to Chick-fil-A for the chicken? I thought it was the customer service. I really wouldn’t care what they are selling. I would go there.

Foosackly’s

This is maybe low-hanging fruit, but Raising Cane’s definitely deserves a mention in this thread

4 Likes

Charlie’s chicken?!

7 Likes

Bojangles FTW.

4 Likes

If Canes had a spicy option, it would be game ova.

1 Like

The take I’m most proud of dropping in front of people these days is that CFA is wildly (WILDLY!) overrated. I realize this makes me old and ridiculous, but whatever.

1 Like

Slim Chickens

2 Likes

Chik-fil-A is the SEC of fast food. Yeah, it’s probably the best, but only by a little, and not nearly to a degree commensurate with the hype.

5 Likes

This is a good take. They are dialed in.

I love that on the first day we show people our forums, the most commented thread is on CFA.

3 Likes

The cayenne ranch at Slim Chickens is hard to beat. However, I call a push between it and CFA.

Excellent point. Far and away best fast foot customer service. For all of you young guys… in a few years when you have a vehicle full of kids that have outgrown the car seat stage and you are ordering for the family… you will want to be in a line at Chick-filA.

1 Like

Ridiculous - yes. Old - hardly. :slight_smile: