A list of chicken better than Chick-fil-a

:flushed::frowning:

Itā€™s fine. There are plenty of other places that are better.

Things I like about CFA:

1. Grilled options are really good
  2. Lower calorie side options that are also tasty
  3. Fantastic customer service
  4. Quick service (butā€¦)

Things I donā€™t like about CFA:

1. The hater brigade
  2. The fanboys/girls
  3. The lines so long that even fast service takes forever
  4. Prices are high
1 Like

RIP in peace

Popeyeā€™s FTW. The rush of pulling up to the drive through line is in comparable. Will my order be correct?! Will I have 13 chicken strips in my 3 strip box?! Will I have to wait 6 minutes for spicy?! Will they give me a whole gallon of dipping sauce when I ask for blackened ranch?!

For this reason, Popeyeā€™s in an embodiment of a Las Vegas craps table and I love it.

2 Likes

Golden Chick. Specifically been to the one in Enid but I know itā€™s a small chain.

2 Likes

Nothing. There is no better fast food chicken. Plus that sweet tea :drooling_face:

Golden Chick is underrated.:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Eischensā€¦

7 Likes

there is not a better fast food chicken sandwich. however for chicken NOT on a sandwich its definitely Canes in state, Bojangles out of state

1 Like

Biscuitville

Chick-fil-a wins against everything listed here when you take out the sauce factor. Nearly all chicken without sauce is plain, not Chick-fil-aā€™s.

Chicken Express and Bushā€™s need a mention.

1 Like

Cowboy Chicken

1 Like

Disappointed to not see Babes listed anywhere, that place is $$$$.

1 Like

Raisinā€™ Canes, period. Donā€™t care that itā€™s tenders vs. sandwich. Chicken is the central ingredient and Caneā€™s is eons ahead.

Popeyeā€™s is good, but maybe a bit on the greasy side. It makes me sick sometimes.

Donā€™t forget Charlieā€™s Chicken in Tulsa. Rexā€™s Chicken was also good, shame it closed.

2 Likes

Canes and Slim Chickens are tied for me. Both very similar to CFA, but much better sauce options plus bigger and more natural pieces.

2 Likes

Brothers Houligan in Tulsa

Brothers Houligan in Tulsa.

Likely so, but I fell in love with their fried shrimp early on and I havenā€™t been brave enough to try anything different.

2 Likes

Kyle has it right. Chick-fil-a is mediocre chicken thatā€™s hyped for no reason.

3 Likes