A personal question

1. Make sure you mention that it’s going to be no longer active versus deactivated. Deactivation can have that connotation of ‘escaping/running away’.
  2. Consolidation works well - definitely use that.
  3. Encouragement is also good.
  4. Don’t mention the toxicity or your reasoning. Just say that this is what’s happening and that you hope people continue to follow you and engage with you on the CBS account. They can draw what conclusions they want - you’re not obligated to explain.
2 Likes

Or you could let @ScottCorken run it if you rebrand it.

3 Likes

Personally I’d just stop using it but not delete. And I wouldn’t make an announcement. Let the trolls wonder what happened, they will troll and complain regardless of what you do.

Any sort of announcement invites a response. The people you want to follow you and keep updated will find your other account.

1 Like

I would just start trolling the hell out of probs and barstool with it. Just make them think about you 24/7

2 Likes

They already do that unprovoked. I’ve lived rent-free for awhile now.

4 Likes

Interesting sidenote my brother started Probs a long time ago but doesnt use it anymore

1 Like

I’m sure someone here could do some sweet graphic design edits. Could do some recruiting, some funny stuff, little tidbits from the chamber. Grow the image of PFB and promote the chamber.

Or. Tweet the Boone ou picture every hour.

10 Likes

True. I think you antagonizing them back would be awesome. You have to embrace the hate lol.

This.

That’s a thing old Boone would have done. I have a family, and a daughter, and I don’t much care for the publicity something like that would bring me or PFB. Would be a bad look and unproductive, despite the heat-of-the-moment burst of adrenaline.

3 Likes

1 Like

I know who runs it

2 Likes

I don’t know who runs it now, but anytime they reference OG or whatever they’re talking about him. He graduated back in 2016 when I did. I think now it’s someone who goes to OSU

Yea I get that. I still think a PFB recruiting account would be sweet. Or you could just rename it to “The Reload” and make your pod an account also.

Oh, then yeah, we’re talking about the same person. Lol. “OG” took it back over.

4 Likes

interesting I didn’t know that, well all I will say is that I don’t follow it lol

1 Like

That’s effectively what it was for the first few years. Then it morphed as my PFB role morphed. Problem is, I really don’t have time to curate it between my writing and editing roles here and elsewhere.

[no comment!!!]

1 Like

4 Likes