A Refresher on the Cowboys' 2002 Season

Originally published at: A Refresher on the Cowboys' 2002 Season | Pistols Firing

OSU will honor the 2002 team Saturday.

1 Like

We had a lot of talent on that team. What have I missed today and who do we play tomorrow?

Josh and Woods had a lot of chemistry together. Tatum was a hell of a back too. Defense had several that went to the league. Very good team to finish 8-5 …. Here’s looking at you jug and joy
@joe15 and @ar1

1 Like

It all starts with a good offensive line. Shame our current coach hasn’t figured that out.

1 Like

Looks like Josh had plenty of time to throw the ball to me. There ya go deflecting again. Do you ever have a valid argument jug ?

1 Like

If that was true why did the lose to a bad la tech. Team.

Now your saying we had talent a great line and milrs but no title

1 Like

We had a piss poor OC.

1 Like

There was exactly one player drafted after the 2002 season (Kevin Williams).

He wasn’t an offensive player either. Guess who the OC was?

Well fields went baseball

We know woods and bell wete on that team. Your the one always telling us it doesnt matter how much experience they got. Joy with her endless excuses.

1 Like

I dnt remember that oc. If so whos fault was that. Miles.
I learn that from you, hc coach is blamed for everything

1 Like

Yep, Miles got stuck and some halfwit that the university made him hire. Nothing like trying to win with one hand tied behind your back.

1 Like

Is that what happened to simmions too.

Lol excuses excuses. We know who the half wits are the one make excuses for miles then crying he got fired twice

1 Like

I don’t need to make excuses for Miles since he went on and won a national championship.

Lol with saban players. Just like with simmions players at osu. You would think a guy held so highly by you and joy would have a better record then gundy. Ive never shoveled chit before, when some is good at do they fire him. Miles must have been great, since 2 power five teams fired him.

1 Like

Saban players? Did you forget about bringing in big players your first year.

I remember gundy kicking a bunch of players off his first year. I know every time i heard about ku they talk about the new coach making so much strides from what milrs did to ku. I remember miles do bad things.

But remember what each bb brings in, no

1 Like

Joy so you are saying Tatum, Woods , Williams weren’t drafted ? Your fuzzy math , to me that’s 3 , you say one :joy::joy:

1 Like

Miles has a beautiful national championship ring to make him feel better.

1 Like

Back then Miles was still playing teams that were consistently around the top 10. OU, K State, Nebraska, Texas (and sometimes Colorado).

Gundy’s been fortunate enough the only teams that have technically been any good since 2010 are OU and Baylor. He still can’t beat them anyway.

Gundy had the easier path. If you don’t think so you’re smoking crack.

1 Like

Gundy’s had three or more drafted players on a team of his at any given year. He’s even finished between 4th and 7th with those same teams.