A Way Too Early 2021 OSU Offensive Depth Chart Prediction

How can you hold them accountable without first listening to what they say?

1 Like

Wow miles did that.

1 Like

Joe we were talking about u. U only hear what u want then resay the same junk. We r keep u accountable for what u say.

1 Like

Gundy gets paid millions to deal with a tough job. There is no reason we should be out recruited by some of these schools. They are bad and have been bad for a while. No excuses. Recruiting needs to improve to compete. OSU has one of the lowest offer lists out of all P5 schools. You canā€™t recruit if you donā€™t try.

1 Like

Iā€™m just giving valid points to look at:

• Texas hasnā€™t been very good the past 10 years

• 1-3 as a favorite in the Bedlam series

• 3-6 against Baylor since 2011

• Struggling to beat Tech, TCU, Baylor, and now it looks like Texas the past three seasons

So at want point do you establish yourself has that permanent 2nd place team in the conference? Heā€™s had 10 years to do it and he still canā€™t do it. Do I expect him to be as good as OU? No I donā€™t. I thought we were past the point of struggling to beat average to below average teams? Why are we still losing to teams that canā€™t make a bowl game or teams that rely on walk-ons and 2 star recruits (Central Michigan)?

I agree but with Gundy as the coach the recruiting stars next to their name isnā€™t what matters most. What matters most is how much Cowboy Culture you can get out of them. That will determine if theyā€™re worth recruiting or not.

So ur saying if Gundy get a list of the top 300 and blankets them with offers we will snag more.
Logan I hope ur better then joe and believe that blue bloods use fairy dust to recruit.
One thing is if u put offers out and u catch only cb, what do u do with 10 4 star cb. Then when u start turning down the 7 u cant use does that help ur recruiting.
I do love how easy u make it sound. Offer given, 5 star received.
U mean like tcu who can stay in the metroplex and get a whole team of 4 stars(they cant ). Goes back to recruit base.

1 Like

Joe didnt even read it I saw Baylor center Michigan and knew it was a recycled post

TCU recruits in the 25-30 range. Thatā€™s exactly what OSU should be doing but weā€™re mid 40s.

Tcu has a natural recruiting base. Some of those kids are fans of tcu some want to stay near home. Thatā€™s recruiting base. Not yale pawnee perkins u see where this is going

1 Like

I donā€™t care how natural of a recruiting base it is. Gundy and the rest of the staff need to do better. The answer is always no if you donā€™t even bother to ask. Iā€™m not saying offer every 5 star and say a prayer hoping we get one. Iā€™m asking for 6-8 4 stars in a recruiting class. Send out some more offers to players that we are in the realm of possibility to land. OSU sits towards the bottom of amount offers sent out from all Power 5 schools.

You and Joe both know what a mess a bunch of prima donnas can be in a locker room. If you donā€™t you should, they can be a cancer, ( what happened with Chuba this year). They all feel entitled to playing and most donā€™t want to put the work in ā€¦ I think I want to know the character of the kid above all else.

1 Like

U can go on like rivals they tell u who osu has offered to. There is like 30 top 300 offers. But now Iā€™ll say there hollow offers no follow up. Never enough. U kill me joe I mean logan. If u dnt believe in things like blue bloods and a good natural recruiting base then u r just blowing smoke.
U think the 2013 teams run and pickens put new paint up was enough ok well it wount change with a new coach. That run is long gone and the paint has dried.

1 Like

You donā€™t know until you actually try.

The running back for TCU right now was a 5 star recruit.

So what your saying is if they got offers from OU they would just immediately decline it and go to TCU?

I know what Iā€™m saying. And I know u r doing ur Sargent schultz impersonation " I know nothing".

1 Like

Weird how North Carolina did well this year with their last two recruiting classes being ā€œprima donnasā€.

Weird how Clemson made it work out with all those ā€œprima donnasā€ when he first got to Clemson.

Weird how Texas A&M made it work out with all their ā€œprima donnasā€ once they found the right head coach and continued recruiting well.

Weird how Florida made it work out with all their ā€œprima donnasā€ when Dan Mullen became the coach.

They must not need to put the work in cause when they are at a different school they kick our a$$.

Here is a prime example of u not listening.3 of those schools r blue bloods( I know u dnt believe me). North is in a state thatā€™s 3times the size of Oklahoma and more 4 stars. But keep beating ur drum.

1 Like

I dnt think miami kick my ess. And real did Texas, ur was that Sanders. These r school with lots of 4 and 5 stars I know u wanting to say ou. Thatā€™s always close to ur lips. " but but ou ou"

1 Like