Ahead of Rematch, Gundy, Dunn Revisit the Central Michigan Debacle

If OSU won the Big XII undefeated, you don’t think they’re in? You think laying it on CMU is a bigger accomplishment than an undefeated P5 season beating OU, Texas, and a conference champion contender? Ok, dude… I can’t help you.

I want you to really think about how stupid you are.

1 Like

Ummmm…. When it comes down to us and Utah this year for an example and we win our non con by 1 point all three games but our we end up with same record what do you think will be the deciding factor? You Seriously don’t think they won’t reflect back on nonconference games? If you don’t think they do that you could be half retarded.

They most certainly look at all games there buddy

We are freaking Oklahoma state dude!!! Who do you think we are lol what ever man

Utah’s freaking Utah that’s probably going to be begging, hat in hand, to join our conference. If it’s us and Utah and we have beaten like OU and Utah has beaten Stanford, we’re getting in.

1 Like

Jeff (as usual) wins dumbass of the thread award

1 Like

oSu – 32

cmu – 17

1 Like

Imagine how much better our run game may have been being down a starting running back in the CCG if we could have some NFL caliber lineman? I guess our HC (and yourself) doesn’t think it’s necessary.

1. I’m not an OU fan

2. Last time I checked a win is better than a loss (You guys brag about how we still beat Missouri State despite it taking a defensive stand).

3. Stop being hypocritical and making orange shaded excuses for everything.

Gundy’s never had an undefeated conference championship team, and he only has one conference title in 17 years. I don’t see where this is even considered an option?

Yea because the Committee and Talking Heads think of us better than Utah. You and yo-yo between you two don’t even have a hate of a brain. You two haven’t watched football long enough. Ignorance plots out your skin. Keep watching and learning.

You don’t have to worry anyway because your 9 win season is just around the corner lol. It’s like clock work.

Well, dummy is talking playoffs. Even the bluebloods don’t get away with two losses, so it’s 0 or 1. If we have a loss, there’s a good chance we aren’t getting in anyway, but it has nothing to do with margin of victory over CMU. If we lose to OU, we don’t have a “quality” win. If we beat OU, we do… though if it comes down to us or a 1 loss SEC champ, they’ll say our loss was bad.

Guess we shouldn’t even play non con then lol yea I see your point

Ok, if we win more than 9, will you delete your account and never return? You’re betting on the movement of the clock after all.

1 Like

Dude it’s always been about style points and always will. Your blind son.

It’s about logo first and foremost.

No I will just tell you you ignorant on this subject. You couldn’t get anybody else to agree with you statement that margin of victory doesn’t matter when choosing between two equal teams fighting for a spot in the playoff.

Logo? We have a logo?