All decade team

I almost put Josh Cooper on mine.

1 Like

Love me some josh cooper

Not a full team, but my three WRs would be Blackmon, Atemann, and Washington.

Agree with almost everything. Would add 2011 Jeremy Smith AS A BACKUP RB. Averaged 7.1 with over 100 touches in that role. Not so much as the starter.

Yeah he was awesome when he was a backup. Then I remember a sideline reporter or commentator said something about him changing his style of play, and that coincided with his decline.

Came pretty close to @seth’s list. I just put JO on it twice. Fix at 133 is pretty obvious though.

Pretty much a carbon copy, I swear that wasn’t intentional. I hadn’t even seen this thread. I thought about going Brock at 33, but decided against it. I wasn’t going to put the same guys anywhere twice, so with JO it was just choosing a weight. I sorta thought about putting Kindig at 49 with JO at 33 for a brief moment.

HWT was the other tough one. I felt the rest were pretty straight forward except for picking what weight to put them at.

1 Like

I thought the same exact thing at 149 and 133. Although I’m kinda friends with Kindig, I just couldn’t pull the trigger on putting him or Collica there.

1 Like

I would’ve went Kindig over Collica, mainly because he’s an NCAA finalist, but also giving him some credit for being hurt his senior year.

Still so hard for me to wrap my mind around Collica only being a one time AA… He was so good.

1 Like

Give me Hill or Hunter over Randle. Imagine what Hill what have done behind a more competent OL.

I’d like to see people’s basketball lineup too…maybe 3 guards/2 forwards?

Marcus Smart
Markel Brown
Jawun Evans
LeBryan Nash
Yor Anei

Keiton Page is my 6th man/zone buster off the bench.

2 Likes

Guards- Marcus Smart, Jawun Evans, Cade Cunningham (he signed this decade)
Forwards- Le’Bryan Nash, Yor Anei

2 Likes

Ahh the fine print lol

3 Likes

Smart
Brown
Nash
Cobbins
Anei

For no reason other than I enjoyed watching all of them.

Also does it say more about how good Anei has been in 1 1/4 seasons or how bad the big men of this decade have been that he was automatically on my all decade list and appears to be on everyone elses?

I find it amazing that we have had such a hard time getting quality bugs.

Figuring out my all-decade team solidified the fact that Travis Ford could recruit the hell out of guards, but forgot he needed big men too.

2 Likes

Greg Brown will be a part of next decade’s…

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes