Arizona QB Grant Gunnell Transferring to Memphis

Well if your definition of success is winning percentage and it doesn’t matter who you play, why not push to join the MAC conference? Maybe then Gundy could win the conference every 3 or 4 years. It matters who you play!

U can cry all u want but ever one knows we had the best non con game this yr.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::drooling_face::sleepy::face_with_head_bandage::hot_face::woozy_face::dizzy_face::cry::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::pleading_face::sob::scream::triumph::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Poor joe I mean ar1 cant tell u gurls apart, good winning % is a great thing by every normal person.

1 Like

Kansas played Coastal Carolina dumb ace.

What amazing is Gundy a god he winning so many games with poor recruits. :upside_down_face::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Did they win

No but Gundy wouldn’t have either.

It’s obvious Gundy is afraid to schedule a good team.

No but no but no but​:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Ur boring me repeating ur weak evidence that only u see is bad.

Again how many teams off of that list has Gundy played?

How many of those teams have played osu

Why do non power 5 teams not make the playoffs? Come on you can say it.

I dnt care why non power five schools dnt make
But the main reason they dnt make it is their not a power 5 school

Come on why weren’t you screaming for Coastal Carolina in the playoffs? Remember winning is all that matters and they were unbeaten. They beat Kansas just like we did.

The goons get selected every year they have one loss , maybe two. It’s because they ads a BB … same conference schedule we have. Yet they make it with a loss. @joe15, @ar1 why play a schedule so difficult you have a 500 record and a team beat to a pulp. Our league’s tough enough. Even the bottom feeders in the SEC aren’t much

1 Like

Unlike u I don’t root for other school u and joe and ou

1 Like

It’s not about the bottom feeders but the top in winning percentage. The SEC had 4 in the top 18,we had 2. They don’t have to play every team in their conference every year but if we had to play OU every year and Alabama or Florida or even Georgia every other year would we fare any better than we do against OU? We talk about Texas but they played LSU (in their national title year) last year in non-conference. Boise State is the toughest team we’ve played in non-conference since 2014.

We played fsu after their natty yr.

1 Like

And haven’t played anyone since because Gundy said he would quit if we schedule tough teams in non-conference .

STILLWATER, Okla. – Mike Gundy thought seriously about leaving Stillwater – where he’s played quarterback, served as head coach for eight seasons and made his home – because of scheduling.

So what are u saying alot of coach set games worse then us.

1 Like