Bedlam Hate Week

I’ll take that bet.

3 Likes

That’s Pokes all day

2 Likes

Which OU athlete did you irrationally sports hate the most?

Mine: Cade Davis.

30%20AM

4 Likes

Austin Johnson is up there as well.

Zack Sanchez

3 Likes

Kevin Bookout destroyed my high school in the basketball state tournament finals his senior year at Stroud so that carried over into his collegiate career. Also, just about every OU football player from California ever. The worst offender from that category is Kenny Effin Stills.

5 Likes

I’m currently on Levi Draper, but that’s residual heavy resentment over how he played OSU in his recruitment.

Blake Bell, though, has a printed-in-ink top-five hate slot.

1 Like

The right answer is Baker and it’s not close. But my middle school self hated this MFer. And pretty much any player on Sampson’s teams

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/45/05/34/9721647/3/920x920.jpg

6 Likes

He’s up there for me, but Renzi and Timmy will always be my most hated basketball players.

Football is a toss up between boz and Baker.

Oh, I only left Baker off because the prompt was ‘irrationally’ hate. Baker deserved and deserves every bit of hate that he gets. Because he’s a prick.

10 Likes

Also, your hatred runs deep if you remember this clown. Hardly ever played, but was so obnoxious he built up a hate following

2 Likes

Ryan effin’ Spangler. He just had “unnecessarily obnoxious white boy” written all over him, literally and figuratively.

9 Likes

If saying Ryan Spangler makes me wrong then I don’t want to be right.

Also, Ryan Broyles. Mostly because I fully believe if any expendable player had been in his position he would have been kicked off the team.

3 Likes

Just mentioned this to my wife. She said “um, Joe Mixon??”

1 Like

See, though, you can hate Joe Mixon in a very rational manner.

6 Likes

I know this is a Bedlam Hate Week thread…

(…but I’m going to include Brian Boddicker even though he didn’t play for OU…)

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

This one is easy… Jermaine Gresham

1 Like

I’ll be totally honest, there’s one moment I was completely cool with Baker:

The time he planted the OU flag in the middle of Ohio State’s field. They deserved that. Full stop. The fake outrage ginned up was deliciously immense.

Language warning but these are hilarious.

3 Likes

Billy Sims.