Believe It or Not: On Early Bedlam Expectations and an Injury Check

Glad there gone

If they were true 4 stars and as good as they thought the would have played. Gundy did not invent the transfer portal. Even ur ou loses player ever yr. And there 4 stars.

So your glad you have less talented players to back up the injured ones? You really are a Gundy disciple then.

1 Like

If there not any good. And I had a choose between the leave and them staying and crying. Yes yes I am.

OUā€™s top recruits stay and play early.

I thought u fell asleep yea ok itā€™s alrite to be a troll

For Sanders to be successful they need to implement a Lamar Jackson game plan. Lots of designed run plays option rpoā€™s and then hitting Jelani Woods over the middle for 5-10 yards. Sanders canā€™t operate Gundyā€™s offense he canā€™t distribute the ball and spread it around. Illingsworth is that QB fits the mold of traditional pocket passer like Weeden and Rudolph. If Sanders is to remain QB we have to remake this offense into something that plays to his strengths, if Gundy is not willing to do this then Illingsworth has to be the QB if nothing else for the simple reason he fits the system. Iā€™m not a big Sanders fan because he canā€™t throw the ball well but in his defense he isnā€™t exactly set up for success.

1 Like

Watch it there robert28 will accuse you of being a troll for blaming Gundy.