Big 12 Could Add Cincinnati, Houston, UCF Before 2023 Football Season

Why wouldn’t I? We don’t need to see it again.

Just more of your blab blab …… I bet you’re fun at parties :cowboy_hat_face:

Joy your not a coach. And you only review the same to things. Your the king of hindsight not a great reviewer.

When I point out execution problems you dismiss it.
Things like flags must be a big they people dnt want them. And they improved on that. I have been on about red zone td. Over all they improved on that. Obviously need to improve more.
See these are things I’ve been critical about. But, you never remember me saying it. Because, I dnt say it everyday. No reason to. You really need to learn that until you get hired by gundy, then you can cry all day long.

1 Like

Then maybe we should change it?

You dnt get it. You cry about the same points. That fixes nothing. I know you think you can sing your love on the highest mountain.

Maybe gundy reads your post but he is just proving to you he can win without fixing your point. I mean look how good the oline is compared to other big 12 schools

1 Like

Winning what??? That’s what you can’t tell me. What is he winning besides beating the teams he should beat??? He’s proving to me now that Iowa State is not a given. Lmao!!! Dude has one conference title and three bedlam wins in 17 years. Please explain to me exactly what in merit he’s winning???

1 Like

See there u going are lost to isu is way less of a deal compared to Baylor losing to tcu.

Talking about luck. Baylor got lucky against isu. They didn’t out play them in any fashion.

We tore tcu up a week after Baylor played them.

What we won. Beat 3 top 10 team won the regular season of big12 won big 6 bowl.

You kidding if you think a 12 win team did nothing. Thanks for showing what crazy looks like

1 Like

For the first time in 10 years. Like I said, besides one NY6 bowl in ten years you can name absolutely nothing in merit. Keep living in fantasy land.

Tunnel vision blah blah blah

1 Like

Excuses blah blah blah

1 Like