Big 12 Has Reportedly Formed Subgroup to Explore Expansion

You admit you are just making numbers up and then make fun of someone else? You’re getting worse. LOL

Sure. U think that’s important. Who knows what the big 10 new deal is going to be. Also, what ours will be with fictional teams like nebaska.
Think about it we add nebaska, Colorado, byu, Houston cincy, Memphis, bosie and ucf. 3 time zone 16 teams. It’s fictional but wouldn’t 25 million be close. Yes. I wouldn’t be surprised less.

Since we are just making things up, try this, the big 10 gets a chance to bring in USC and kicks out Nebraska because they are no longer AAU. Now how much will they lose?

Less likely then Mizzou going to the sec.

Mizzou is in sec so less likely than something that has already happened. Ok

Sorry meant big 10 not sec

Right now tv deal big 12 with 8 current teams left in Big 12 would be worth around 125 to 135 million in total, according to reports… 16 million per school. I agree with whoever said also perhaps big 12 strike a deal with amazon for streaming deal or make on stream and sell it for profits to increase revenue.

1 Like

1.iowa state
2.Kansas State
3.Kansas
4.Colorado State
5.Oklahoma State
6.Oklahoma
7.Texas Tech
8.TCU

1.SMU
2.Baylor
3.Texas
4.Houston
5.Memphis
6.West Virginia
7.UCF
8.USF

Expand now and make the Okies and Horns play all those teams they would not let in the XII

1 Like

When the Okies and the Horns leave add Louisiana Tech and Southern Mississippi !

1.Iowa State
2.Kansas State
3.Kansas
4.Colorado State
5.Oklahoma State
6.Texas Tech
7.TCU
8.Baylor

1.SMU
2.Houston
3.Louisiana Tech
4.Memphis
5.Southern Mississippi
6.West Virginia
7.UCF
8.USF

1 Like

When West Virginia leaves at UTSA

1.Iowa State
2.Kansas State
3.Kansas
4.Colorado State
5.Oklahoma State
6.Texas Tech
7.TCU
8.Baylor

1.SMU
2.UTSA
3.Houston
4.Louisiana Tech
5.Memphis
6.Southern Mississippi
7.UCF
8.USF

1 Like

Quick someone call Nebraska and ask if they are ready for a change!

I know ur going through ou withdrawal, but bring Nebraska back would be pathetic.

It’s better for you to not respond and people think you are stupid than when you respond and remove all doubt.

U found out ur not smart then me and u got tired of ur rainman act. Now ur try to make me laugh myself to death. Like usaul ur sub par

There you go again leaving no doubt.

Sure dude. the one who knows nothing is giving me advise.

if the conference were to expand, it would need a supermajority vote of eight schools to move the process along. So long as OU and Texas are in the conference, they would be a part of that vote, meaning the eight left-out teams would all have to agree. — What a joke, discoTEX and zerOU get to vote? What kind of Planet Doofy stuff do we have going on in this world???

I’ve been saying ever since Mizzou, Colorado, Nebraska and A&M left that they should’ve already been having discussions with other schools about potentially joining. These clown presidents and ADs got GREEDY and stuck to 10 which is a goofball number. Anyone w/ some common sense could see there was going to be issues down the road, esp w/ the very arrogant discoTEX ruining the conference early on w/ that Clownhorn Network idea.

2 Likes

The problem is no one has common sense, for fear of freaking out.

1 Like

Well, Beebe was useless and so is Bowlsby. Same doof just different shirt.

1 Like