Big 12 Media Days

Just stop.

1 Like

Happy faces, guys and gals.

Sooo… @marshall what time do you have to wake up tomorrow? Did you factor in Dallas traffic in comparison to Stillwater?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Dude…Bowlsby himself mentioned that Covid protocols will be revisited. Don’t be rude, man.

7 Likes

You guys want to whine about COVID so bad it’s literally what every room in this forum turns into. It’s annoying. And it’s ruining the forum.

1 Like

If you don’t like it, I really don’t care.

I really don’t care. I’m not here to hear about the commissioner’s perspective on COVID.

I think you’re ruining the board by systemically attacking people you don’t agree with or who have different appendages. You want me to leave so you can have a bro board.

I’m very tired of the outbursts and anger coming from several of y’all. I hope you treat people better in person. Like maybe try some yoga or breathing. You can chose to ignore things you don’t agree with.

You can even chose to “ignore” me in settings. Won’t bother me a bit. I’ll do the same for you because I am done with the tantrums.

18 Likes

4 Likes

Good luck today @marshall. Ask the questions I said to ask or don’t ever talk to me again. Thanks!

22 Likes

Looks as if at least one person from KU won’t be here in person. They’re setting up a zoom feed to play to us.

3 Likes

KU already forfeiting the season. Leipold learns quick.

12 Likes

Kansas couldn’t get out this morning because of weather.

Also:

5 Likes

This exchange from people completely unaffiliated with Big 12 sports dunking on Lincoln Riley nourishes my soul

15 Likes

Take the L and just claim its one of your first briskets. BBQ world would all remember how their first few turned out and would give tips. Doubling down on bad brisket is almost as bad as losing to K-State two years in a row.

7 Likes

Did Gundy cut his mullet?

2 Likes

The question we all want to know :laughing: Seriously…

2 Likes

I’m most impressed with the OU Media Relations folks. LR stepped in day one and knew how to spin stories. I’d guess the OSU Media Relations team needs 1.5-2 years to get a newbies feet wet - at least by Gundy’s estimation.

Oh hey look, the same person showing up to a thread after the fact to try and get people riled up and to troll

12 Likes