Big 12 Reportedly in 'Deep Discussions' to Add Multiple Pac-12 Schools to League Membership

Is joy the father of this firegumby character ? Same dumb chit comes out of their mouths … or maybe jug is the illegitimate father :flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea its got to be joy. Jug can stay up this late. I try and call him out. They say alot of the same chit

1 Like

I’m not fitting anything around. I’m just simply showing what Gundy said. I’m still waiting.

Joy are you just slow or dumb ? Everyone that’s a true fan knows what Gundy told Knowles to do different with the D … you can choose not to remember cause it proves you wrong, or keep crying over and over like a 4 year old. Damz man get a life besides bashing the football team cause Gundy stole your gf or whatever. Grow up

1 Like

I’m not the one crying here. You’re the one crying and trying to tell me I’m wrong. All I’m simply asking is for you to provide me any kind of source or reference where that was said. Are you too dumb and slow to find it?

1 Like

Oregon and Washington are a bridge too far. The grant of rights for ACC teams can only be cancelled should the ACC “add” teams. That would allow current ACC teams to leave. All of this would require cooperation and coordination between the B1G, SEC and the Big 12, who all would “adopt” the ACC teams who want to leave. 20-team super conferences make the most sense to me, with four pods of 5-teams. West Virginia needs some rivalries and travel partners, so Pitt and Va Tech make the most sense as additions to the Big 12, instead of Oregon and Washington. Also, instead of throwing the traitor Colorado a lifeline, I would add another Florida team, Miami preferably, or South Florida. That would put the Big 12 at 20 teams with a good mixture of teams on the Eastern Front and the Western Front.