Big 12 Schedule: Three Hurdles OSU Needs to Overcome to Beat Baylor in 2022

I was talking about your sweethearts, Baylor, though…

Or maybe we could win 12 games.

My mother died of cancer 9 years ago. I hope all your loved ones die young from cancer.

Betting your lunch money?

Sorry for your loss. She was a good money maker though.

You taking the $50 bet???

I wouldn’t take either side. I don’t know if Cincy is the next Boise State or just a flash-in-the-pan. They could have that giantslayer energy for ten years or turn into garbage next year. Not real worried about the other three. BYU could be a top 3 or 4 program in the new Big 12, though.

I never bet less than $100. I have an online account. I would never give you my personal information. The chances of you paying or arguing some fact about how the bet defaulted is immeasurable. It’s an interesting bet, but you get 4 teams and I only get one, who may be losing their Qb1. No thanks

Fl_lCK you

I will go $100. Come on man. You sure were talking trash earlier about how good Sanders is. Now you are bringing up concerns that I have. I figured you were all talk. OSU is all you need since Gundy is your hero and can do no wrong. They were so close last year…lol. You know they suck, just like I know it. It’s hard being an Alumni and having to accept the fact that we are as good as we will ever be under Gundy. Bless your little heart, again.

You went from raving about beating a ND team and it being the best win in the history of the program, to shutting up real fast. lol

I never said that. Gundy said that. That’s also why I would not bet you, because you would try to argue your way out of it if you lost.
Hahahah Gundy is still coach and his son is qb maybe one play from starting.

1 Like

Hey you never gave me that advise when takling to joey :innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Still back tracking fast. Why would I argue is OSU wins a conference championship? Do you have trouble with the English language? Or are you just completely ignorant?

Throw a bet out there then??

What?

For me it doesn’t have to be any of the new teams. As far as I’m concerned Baylor or K State may get another one before Gundy does with the inclusion of the new teams. It took Gundy four years just to get to the conference title game since his last one and he still lost. To me that’s enough time for anyone in the new conference to build a good enough team to beat Gundy for a championship (again).

I’ll bet $100. How does that sound?

It was pretty obvious he was giving me the advice pertaining to you. I would agree with him, but it’s just too much fun to see what excuses you’ll come up with next.

He wasnt talking to you. He was talking to chris about a gundy hater. So your a gundy hater therefore you fit.

What part of reality do you miss the most.

1 Like